Your luxury helicopter tour starts with pickup from your Sydney hotel and private transfer to the helipad. Sip a refreshing welcome drink and listen to a safety briefing from your pilot, then have the chance for photo ops on the helipad before stepping inside the helicopter.
When you’re ready, your pilot takes off and soars over Sydney. Soak up the sights as you enjoy spectacular views of classic sights including the sweep of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the sails of the Sydney Opera House and the greenery of Taronga Zoo. Snap photos of boats bobbing on turquoise water and fringed with white-sand beaches as you buzz over Rose Bay and Manly Cove. During your flight, your pilot shares informative commentary about Sydney via two-way headsets. Learn about the history, landmarks and legends of the Harbour City as you soak in the scenery from above.
When you return to earth, head to Circular Quay for a mouth-watering lunch at Wolfies. The restaurant is situated in The Rocks, a historic district founded in the late 1800s during the colony’s early days. Admire clear views of Circular Quay, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House as you enjoy a main course and dessert (see sample menu below).
After lunch, your private vehicle drops you off at your central Sydney hotel to end your scenic helicopter tour experience.Sample Dining Menu:
- Barramundi fillet roast garlic mash, tomato & black olive, caper & parsley dressing (gf)
- Twice-cooked pork belly braised lentils, buttered savoy cabbage & cider apple relish (gf)
- Roast corn-fed chicken breast truffled polenta, crisp pancetta, pea & mushroom ragout (gf)
- Char grilled New York cut sirloin 300g with potato, slow-roasted tomato, caramelised onion & blue cheese butter red wine jus, (gf)
- Spinach & ricotta ravioli roast tomato & herb sauce,shaved parmesan (v)
- Seafood risotto with tomato, mussels, tiger prawn & calamari finished with gremolata butter (gf)
- Buttermilk panna cotta with peach coulis, peaches, raspberry & almond crumb
- Pavlova with passionfruit, lychee, whipped cream & pistachio praline
- Opera slice with coffee anglaise, vanilla macaron & chocolate tuille
- Cointreau, orange & almond cake with caramelised oranges, mascarpone chantilly & candied zest
- Local & imported cheeses with quince paste, lavosh & grissini