West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay
By Roatan Five Stars
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round way boat trip
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- 2 local beer per person
- 1 bottle of vine
- Tropical fruit of the season
- Sightseeing multiple local villages
- Car Transportation not included ($20 per person) for pick-up
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Condos Apartments Private Rentals Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P60
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay
What you can expect during your visit
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay?
- West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay price starts from $234.30. Discover and book West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay on Tripadvisor
- What is the West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay cancellation policy?
- West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay?
- West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay is hosted by Roatan Five Stars. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roatan Five Stars on Tripadvisor. Discover and book West End or West Bay to Pigeon Cay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P60
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We highly recommend roatan five stars. They exceeded our expectations. Jose Luis was our tour guide for both excurs…
We had a great time with Shanda! Our ship was a bit late getting in and it took a while for us to get off - it was …
Best day ever- best guide- don’t miss this!!!
Luis was our guide and he was more of a friend than someone we hired to show us around. He was so friendly and acco…
Best excursions experience
Roatan Five Star was super easy to communicate with and customized our tour. We had two couples and the guys wanted…
Average Zipline not extreme
Very polite and great crew. As a man that has done extreme Zipline. I would say this is just an average Zipline not…
The perfect day!
We did the Roatan Sloth & Monkeys, City Tour, Snorkeling plus Beach Break in June. It was the perfect way to get to…
Adventurous and Amazing!!!
09/07/2022 This was the best excursion I ever experienced. Our tour guide was awesome and took real good care of us…
Awesome time with Josel!
What a fantastic snorkeling tour with Josel! He was very kind and absolute professional. From picking us up at our …
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A PERFECT DAY!
We did the 3 stop snorkeling (Starfish Alley, Blue Channel and Shipwreck) with the sloth add on and we had an amazi…
3 Stop Snorkeling Blast!
We absolutely loved our snorkeling trip with Roatan Five Stars! Josel was a great tour guide and we had an absolute…
Best tour guide ever!
Our tour guide, Denzel, was sent from heaven! Our group consisted of 6 people, including a 78 year old man with si…
The whole experience was outstanding. The initial booking and feedback was very professional and reassuring. Meeti…
A huge thank you to Louis and the captain for a great trip! Louis was very knowledgeable with the history of Roatan…
Roatan 3 stop snorkel tour.
We had an excellent private tour away from the rest of the cruisers. Our guides were both friendly and knowledgeabl…
Amazing Luis of Roatan Five Stars
We spent approximately 7 hours with Luis traversing the island, which included the Mangrove and a Garifuna Culuralt…