King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included
By Roatan Five Stars
Adrenaline and amazing views at one of the best Zip-line parks in Roatan, your local friendly guide will take you from the cruise port/resort for a sightseeing city tour, we will enter the King Kong Extreme park for hiking ascending from the entrance approximately 45 minutes to the top of one of Coxen Hole village hills, you’ll get to enjoy the natural landscape on your way up, gorgeous views of the south side of the island, including the Coxen Hole village, cruise port, Maya Key, the airport. After the hiking comes the extreme adrenaline adventure of enjoying each platform of the King Kong eco-park. After finishing the extreme adventures, we will keep our day to Sol y Mar beach club to keep enjoying Roatan tropical island, this club offers WIFI, beach facilities, bar, and restaurants to enjoy great island cuisine, also offers extra activities to enjoy your day in the Caribbean like never before, our guides will stop at famous colorful Roatan sign for amazing group or family photos.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-120, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Zipline, Hiking, Beach Pass Fees
- Entry/Admission - Roatan
- Entry/Admission - Sol y Mar Beach Club Roatan
- Lunch and Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P31
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Points of Interest
- Vacation Rentals
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included
What you can expect during your visit
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included?
- King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included price starts from $95.00. Discover and book King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included on Tripadvisor
- What is the King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included cancellation policy?
- King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included?
- King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included is hosted by Roatan Five Stars. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roatan Five Stars on Tripadvisor. Discover and book King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book King Kong Extreme Zipline, Hiking, Beach Break plus Transfer Included on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1King Kong Extreme ZiplineStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sol y Mar Beach Club RoatanStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Snorkeling trip like no other
This was a great experience! Louis and his staff were wonderful! They were not only wonderful guides while snorkeli…
Outstanding tour! Great stops. Crew was helpful and very knowledgeable. Little surprises after each stop.
Roatan 3 Site Snorkeling
So happy with our decision to snorkel with Roatan 5 stars! All of our tour guides made our trip extremely memorabl…
Best excursion of our cruise!
Our cruise ship docked very early and Roatan Five Stars was very accommodating. It was just me, my friend and my 12…
The zip line adventure was amazing! Super fun to see the wild animal petting zoo, and driving around to the local h…
Great day in Roatan with Roatan five star tours
We travelled to Roatan on February 2nd on OASIS OF THE SEAS. Roatan five star tours were amazing. Booking was very …
Amazing experience!!! Our personal guide Shanda was outstanding. She is so knowledgeable about her home, friendly, …
Decent snorkeling; good appetizers!
This was an interesting adventure. It’s a bit of a drive there. They stop along way for a picture and of course the…
Three stop Roatan Snorkel
Luis and his crew were professional and helpful. There were abundant refreshments and the banana bread was delish! …
Roatan Five Stars provided a great experience and we highly recommend them! Chandra, our tour guide showed us the i…
The whole tour was AMAZING. Wilson and Harvey Lawerence were both extremely nice, knowledgeable and made the overal…
We had a great day with Wilson, enjoying the sloths/monkeys, rum and chocolate factories, and west bay beach. The b…
So much fun! A touch of all the sites we wanted to see.
What a great company, Mary the manager reached out and answered all our questions. We were able to customize our to…
Amazing start to finish! Luis our guide was so friendly and accommodating, and gave so much interesting information…
We loved Roatan and Five Stars!
We did the amazing snorkel day (best snorkeling I’ve done) and worked with Mary to add on more fun by visiting with…