Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders
By Roatan Five Stars
Let's explore the Roatan deep waters on board a private speedboat with native fishermen with a lot of knowledge of the best sites for fishing at the east of Roatan. This fishing experience includes drinks (soda/pop, iced local beers, water) and all fishing gear require for this outdoor activity. In a few minutes, our local captain will take you to the island wall. In Roatan island, you can expect a wide variety of fishes like barracuda, Mahi Mahi, Red snappers, Jacks, Tuna, Blue Marlin and much more, which is becoming a popular destination in the western Caribbean for this type of activity. You will also enjoy the amazing view of the island from the boat. The duration of this fishing adventure is approx. 4 hours with natives fishermen and captain.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fishing Gear
- Lunch & Drinks
- Private Boat
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Condos Private Rentals Airport
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P28
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders
What you can expect during your visit
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders?
- Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders price starts from $566.67. Discover and book Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders on Tripadvisor
- What is the Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders cancellation policy?
- Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders?
- Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders is hosted by Roatan Five Stars. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roatan Five Stars on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Roatan Fishing Adventure with Islanders on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P28
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing experience! Very customized and personalized!
Five Star Roatan was truly five stars! Neel, our private driver, gave us outstanding customized and personalized …
Scary and Disappointing
Our "private" tour was a Corolla with a spare donut for a tire. The driver's vehicle died multiple times in the fi…
5 stars for sure!
We did the dolphin encounter, sloths and monkeys, and city tour as a cruise excursion and it was wonderful! Our gui…
This tour deserves 10 stars! Everything was petfect! And the people were amazing! It was just my husband and mys…
Memory filled day
We had Denzel as a tour guide and he filled our day with memories including a scenic overlook, monkeys, sloths, a s…
Best Found Tour
This was a great tour. I'm so glad I looked up fun things to do on Tripadvisor for Roatan and went with a private t…
Manawakie nature park, monkeys, sloths, parrots and snorkeling
This was the best tour we had on Roatan during our 7 day trip. Josel was awesome! Picked us up right on time. Eve…
Great day with an absolutely wonderful guide.
Shanda Forbes was our most excellent guide in Roatan. We had a great time on our monkeys, sloths and iguana tour pr…
Roatan Mayan Eden Review
Excellent! From start to finish Robert Sanchez (tour guide) was exceptional. I would also like to compliment the …
Can't Wait To Return!
Neal was first in line to greet us nd provided a personalized tour of Roatan. After some shopping and a trip to ove…
Nice but not more
It’s not include nothing except the chair. They are kindly but nothing except the beach here The toilet are very ol…
We highly recommend roatan five stars. They exceeded our expectations. Jose Luis was our tour guide for both excurs…
We had a great time with Shanda! Our ship was a bit late getting in and it took a while for us to get off - it was …
Best day ever- best guide- don’t miss this!!!
Luis was our guide and he was more of a friend than someone we hired to show us around. He was so friendly and acco…
Best excursions experience
Roatan Five Star was super easy to communicate with and customized our tour. We had two couples and the guys wanted…