FINAL RATE PER VEHICLE Book your private transfer from Barcelona Airport (BCN) to any destination in Barcelona CITY today! We take you directly to any hotel or street address in Barcelona in one of our Cars or Minivans. What is included: - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS - FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL - MEET&GREET SERVICE (Our driver will wait you in the arrivals hall with a sign with the lead passenger name) - TOLLS INCLUDED Benefit from our best offers today and book you transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 medium suitcase per passenger (70cm x 50cm) + a handbag or small bag.
- Free waiting time at the Airport: driver will wait for you for 1 hour after your plane has landed
- Free waiting time at other pick-up points: addresses, ports or train stations will be 15 minutes.
- Changes requested only with more than 24 hours before pickup time
- Food and drinks
- Extra costs incurred in case of needing additional vehicles for the transport of undeclared luggage.
- Any extra costs that may be caused by exceeding the free waiting time of the driver.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will pick you up in the arrivals hall of Barcelona Airport. He will be waiting with a sign with the lead passenger name.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92439P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination)?
- Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) price starts from $110.36. Discover and book Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) cancellation policy?
- Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination)?
- Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) is hosted by My Transfers Barcelona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Transfers Barcelona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92439P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
My Transfers Barcelona
Joined in October 2018
#162 of 304 Transportation in Barcelona
- Tozzzz00Late or never arrivingOn arrival, the driver wasn´t waiting for us. When i called him he didn´t answer. Called the costumer service, and after 10 minutes they told me he was already there, what was a lie. In total we had to wait 30 minutes. On return it was even worse, we waited 30 minutes for them and then had to take a uber because had a plane to take. Also, uber was way cheaper. I will never use them again
- karenE5131WT00Don’t use Mytransfers.comDon’t use Mytransfers.com We paid them months in advance for a transfer from the Barcelona airport. If you have a flight delay, you are not allowed to change your reservation within 24 hours. Calling them is useless, as you will get a recording. They didn’t respond to my emails. The only response I got is that I was a no show. They said they tried to contact me, but they did not. Terrible company.
- ricards85700Terrifying experience. Please avoid!Terrifying experience. Please avoid! We booked a round trip with mytransfers in Barcelona for a group of 8 with an second pick up stop a few blocks away from the initial collection point. When we arrived to the destination (a very isolated place) the driver asked me to talk to me separately from the rest of the group and asked me extra money in cash for the half way stop that I had to pay on top of the full amount of the return trip we had already paid. I did not have the money in cash he was claiming and we agreed to pay in our return trip as it was the same driver. The pick up time for the return trip was at 4.00am. After dinner time I received a very aggressive call from Mr. Lopez (he identified himself as the general manager of Mytransfers). He accused me to refuse paying the extra amount (not true) and pretending not knowing that I had to pay this extra amount (also not true). The call was threatening, and he told us that either we paid a bank transfer immediately or the return trip would be cancelled. Suddenly the amount was twice as much from what the driver told me. We did not receive any bank account details and around midnight we received an email saying that they had cancelled our return trip (which was already paid and we did not receive a refund). We called the company and they told us that it was not their problem and of course they did not provide us any solution. At 4.00am nobody showed up. We were literally in the middle of nowhere with no way to come back. We had to wait more than 5 hours to find an alternative solution. Finally somebody helped us doing several trips to the nearest train station. They have kept our money, they have threatened us, it was terrifying. I am sure you can find more reliable, and professional alternatives that don’t ruin your holidays or plans.
- PalmspringsCARealtor00convenient transferAlex was a wonderful helpful driver. Will book again . Made us feel safe and secure in his knowledge of area and destination. Was waiting for us to/from our destinations.
- Kim G00Stolen suitcaseMy luggage was stolen.Your worst Nightmare As I got through passport control my suitcase had gone. The Airport were not concerned 😟 I lost Everything My iPad was on the Suitcase it was tracked 30 mins from the Airport 21 Days later it is now in Valencia. I returned the day after to see I there was any news on my Suitcase I WALKED STRAIGHT INTO LUGGAGE ARRIVALS NO SECURITY!!!!! I Could of taken any suitcase It wouldn’t happen in England 🏴 Very sad All my personal Items and Vueling are a joke Please be safe if traveling to Barcelona.
- alanmV8868IL00No showDO NOT USE We arrived at Barcelona came outside to meeting area No one there to greet us Waiting got about 30 minutes then we gave them a call to see what was wrong Girl on phone tried to convince me my flight had arrived at 6:30 am I told her we arrived bang on time at 9:15 am She told me I was wrong. I then explained I was reading it off there email and it clearly says time 9:15 and flight number She then started saying her English was poor though it was perfect up till then I have sent 2 emails and had no response So basically I have been ripped off
- O8677YIalexandram00Do not trust this company!!!The most unprofessional transfer organization I met. Simple transfer shouldn't be a big deal but after 3 operators more than 3X 30 minutes of wait time on the phone they could't resolve a simple round trip. After all I booked the transfer but they didn't tell me when is going to be my pick up time at the hotel (on my way back) to the airport. I wrote them through the app to ask when is going to be the pick up time and they cancelled my trip. How this company still exist?? Don't use them if you want to avoid stress and disappointment.
- stephen c00Round trip transfer Barcelona Airport to Sitges.Very comfortable journey. Polite and attentive driver. Our flight was late and he waited and called us. He didn't speak English which could be a problem for some people. Overall an excellent service. Oddly we were asked to pay the tolls from airport to Sitges but not on the return journey with a different driver a week later.
- carrieg198200Lied about us not being at hotel to be picked upWe booked a round trip transfer. Upon arrival everything was great and the driver was waiting for us. She had also communicated with me via WhatsApp as to where she'd be waiting. The day before our return, I reached out to her again to confirm our pickup time was 8am because unlike the airport to hotel transfer, I had not gotten any kind of confirmation. She told me she'd look into it and get back to me. She never did. I got in contact with Viator (where I booked the tour) the next morning to make sure my pick up was happening at 8am. Viator tried to contact the tour operator and could not get through to anyone. I stood in the entrance of my hotel from 7:45am-8:10am and they had not arrived. At 8:01am, I wasn't sure if they were coming and did not know how long it would take to get a taxi so I told the representative from Viator that I couldn't wait any longer and needed to order a taxi. At 8:02am, I ordered the taxi. I have all of this via time stamped receipts and WhatsApp messages with Viator. At 8:10am the taxi arrived and picked us up - again, I never left the only entrance of the hotel until the taxi arrived and no other cars stopped at the hotel from the time I arrived at the entrance until I left in the taxi. Viator started to process to obtain a refund from MyTransfers for me. MyTransfers denied my refund and said that they got to the hotel at exactly 8:00am and I had already left which was not true and can be proven with my time stamped messages with Viator and my taxi pick up receipt. Viator is still trying to work on a refund but I'm not sure if they'll be successful so I've essentially paid for two airport transfers. I will edit this review if I do get a refund.
- Nick F00DONT DO IT!There is NO need ever to be picked up 4 hours before ANY flight with an airport 19 minutes away so you can hang out in an airport. I called them to have them pick me up later and they still came 4 hours early. I have taken numerous pick up services and this is rediculous. Just to make sure they sent 2 cars and then charged me for both accidentally. Try another company and save yourself the headache.
- JueJoy00Transfer from hotel to airportCompany was very helpful as our flight was cancelled and rescheduled for the next day. We were able to change transfer for the next day at 3 am. The driver was on time and very courteous. Would recommend this group.
- PriyaSharma92700Gimmick! Don’t use them!My Transfers mandates a 24 notice in flight changes which means any delays, cancellations, or trip interruptions (which are usually only found out less than 24 hours in advance) WILL NOT be accommodated and you will still be CHARGED IN FULL. Never heard a black car preordered service which doesn’t have flexibility around airline disruptions- isn’t that the point of them? Don’t use them- you will waste your money and time!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination) provided by My Transfers Barcelona
Product Overview: Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona CITY (any hotel or destination)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos