Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Castries MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Morne FortuneStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Castries MarketStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Duty Free Pointe SeraphineStop: 35 minutesSee details
- 5Castries MarketStop: 35 minutesSee details
- Food tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Castries Market
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We had a wonderful experience with both Richard (driver from the airport to Sandals) and James (heritage tour and driver from Sandals to the airport). Richard was very kind and had us stop for homemade creole bread fresh from the stone oven on our way to Sandals. What a…
Date of experience: June 2019
My family and I had the opportunity visit St.. Lucia. We had the fortune of using Superior Tour Services, which was great. Kim and Big Rich were able to customize and personalize our tours to our likng. They are both professional, knowledgeable and extremely flexible. We…
Date of experience: June 2018
1 Helpful vote
My husband and I had a fabulous time touring Casteries, St. Lucia via a motor and walking tour including University of West Indies and other local stops along the way. My favorite was the walking tour of a local farm where we experienced them making bread, showing us plants and…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Superior Tour Services
Great Tour of St Lucia
We had the most wonderful day with our guide 'Big Merv'. He was very knowledgeable, and tailor made the day to suit…
Excellent day with Big Rich
We chose the “My Adventure” tour option because that meant we could decide which activities to do under the guidanc…
Hiking Petit Piton
When my boyfriend and I booked our trip to St Lucia our number one wish was to hike Petit Piton. Having done one ot…
The hike was incredible, but...
I want to premise this review by saying, the hike was such a cool experience... I would recommend it to anyone who …
We had “Big Richard” as our tour guide driver In St. Lucia and he was excellent. We booked an excursion to climb G…
If you are looking for a tour service...this is your team!
We hired Kim, Big Rich and his team for an amazing day tour of St. Lucia! The tour was personalized and covered ev…
So much fun!
Kim did an excellent job of making sure we got our barrings, gave us a tour and steered us in the direction for fun…
Piton hike 2020 with Superior Tours
Superior tours gave us a wonderful last day in st. Lucia! My boyfriend and I were running late and missed our van t…
Fun place to take pictures, but the water is too hot after noon, better to visit in the early morning hours.
The activity is fun, but the pool is too hot. Locals go in the early morning, I’ve been told, when the water temper…
My time in stlucia was wonderful. I wanted to take this time out to say thank you to Franklin of superior tours for…
Decided to climb both pitons for my birthday , in my opinion Mervin the mountain goat is the only guide to take up …
We had an amazing trip with Franklin as our driver and escort between the hike, lunch and a short beach visit. Fr…
Superior Tour Services - St. Lucia.
What an amazing experience we had with Kim and Big Rich! Kim met us the day before to help set custom tours that su…
Big Rich is Superior!
We had a custom tour arranged through our resort (Windhammer Landings) and Big Rich arrivved promptly with a very c…
Great experience in Kim and Big Rich
Superior Travel Services was recommended to me by my friend who had an amazing experience with STS. From the moment…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour
- Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour price starts from $71.50. Discover and book Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor