We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This product is unavailable to book via TripAdvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
No Booking Fees
Make your Christmas holiday an exceptional one this year in Egypt through this 7-day Pyramids & The Nile Tour. It will take you from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan boarding our 5-star Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise with unforgettable tour among the historical places.
What to Expect
Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Traveler pickup is offered from your hotel
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board cruise Aswan to Luxor on full board
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Bottled water during the tours and during journeys by road
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours as per the itinerary
- Meals in the hotels, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price
- International airfare to Egypt
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: This Is Egypt Giza
I felt validated supporting the GEM construction
NOTE: This was by far the most expensive tour I did during my visit to Egypt. I paid $310 (solo). The next most…