This waterfall is located in a coffee farm, in the middle of a mature forest, with a view from the coffee viewpoint, you can connect with nature and enjoy sacred waters.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Private transportation
- BInoculars Loan
- Photographic record
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.
- Cl. 11 #37, Pijao, Quindío, ColombiaIn front of the municipal bus stop
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- The transport we choose to visit the Mountain is 4x4 Jeep willis
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 236957P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 236957P1
- You'll start atCl. 11 #37Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1PijaoStop: 30 minutesIn Pijao we visit Casa Solaz to learn about history, culture, architecture and traditions of the Municipality!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
Most Recent: Reviews ordered by most recent publish date in descending order.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews ordered by recency and descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as wait time, length of visit, general tips, and location information.
Feb 2022 • Solo
Carísimos los servicios cobran 380.000 COP por ir a la cascada eso en dólares son como 100 USD, cobran como si uno fuera extranjero prefiero ir a otros lugares y tener mejores precios. son muy atentos eso sí, pero con esos precios espantan al turista de una.
Written February 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.