Hululu is an area you can easily watch endemic reptiles such as lizards, Uluguru three-horned, two and one-horned chameleons’ endemic plant species such as Allanblackia uluguruensis and saintpaulia goetzeana. On the way to Hululu waterfalls, you will find the Bunduki campsite and rest house.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Tansport, guiding fee, permit
- Entry/Admission - Uluguru Mountains
- Alcohol, transfer
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up from any hotel in Morogoro Town
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198617P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls?
- Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls price starts from $92.31. Discover and book Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls cancellation policy?
- Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls?
- Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls is hosted by KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198617P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS
Joined in September 2019
#2 of 26 Tours & Activities in Morogoro
- martinmwaura00Amazing Experience at Uluguru MountainsI had a great experience hiking Uluguru Mountains in Morogoro. The trip was well planed, they kept time, the food was amazing, the accommodation was great, transport was conformable and I can't wait to book another trip with them.
- Kuin0300SuperbEvance is a great guide, who arranges everything perfectly, but the most important part is that he is a really nice and friendly guy.
- Tatiana S00excellent day trip + delicious lunchA laid back and pleasant way to spend a day. Our guide, Evans, was knowledgeable about the flora and helped us buy berries in season (mulberries and strawberries among others). The lunch was vegetarian, delicious, and there was lots of it (the cassava leaves with ginger, garlic, and coconut was particularly tasty as was the cinnamon and cardamom tea). We arranged details via whatsapp and it was all v easy to set up.
- 79jitendras00Hiking Bondwa with Evance (our Guide)We did Bondwa peak hiking in Jul'23. It was an amazing experience. Our guide was Evance. I just want to appreciate Evance, he is a wonderful and very experienced guide. Hiking with him was fun and he explained to us very nicely about the hike and surroundings.
- _armankz8100Amazing experienceI had a great hiking experience to Bondwa peak, this is my second time visiting this place. Organization, guide and route was amazing. Strongly recommend to try it. I took a Abood Bus from Dar at 05.15 and took me 3 hours to reach Morogoro, from there short distance to starting point. I finished everything till 16.30 and took bus back to Dar. Amazing views from the top, come back soon.
- yenneel202300Evans... Most awesomest guide!Gosh Evans was just the perfect guide...legit! He was super patient with me 😅🤣, super kind, friendly, so willing to share stories, experiences, recommendations of places to visit, just all-round awesome guy! I truly enjoyed my hike today and I look forward to bringing my fam here and touring with none other than Evans!
- tombT3950JC00Great hike in Uluguru mountians with nice view!It was a really nice hike to morningsite with a great view of the mountains and the valley of morogoro. We had a tasty lunch there and then proceeded to go to the choma waterfall. On the way to there we had a panoramic view of our surroundings. Evans was a great guide, friendly and speaks English very well. I would certainly recommend him.
- francescafratini9700Beautiful weekendMe and my friend went for a two days hiking in Urugulu mountains. We visited Choma waterfalls, slept at Morningsite and reached the mountain peak. We were unlucky with the weather but Evans was super kind and helpful during the trip, we highly recommend it!
- lindadD3129TV00Amazing hike and lunchWe did the hike to the Choma waterfall and then we had local lunch with a family in the mountains. It was an amazing trip with beautiful views, a really good lunch and a very nice guide who explained a lot!
- 924esmeeh00Great experienceGreat day trip with Evance to Uluguru mountains, with a fantastic lunch at a family's house in the mountains. Surely recommended
- YoavS85900I strongly recommend booking with evansI met Evans for a day hike, and I had a great experience. Since then I booked the rest of my Tanzania adventures with him. In Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, and safari. I strongly recommend. He was very available and helpful. When he wasn't around he made sure I'm getting the help I needed from his other partners. Thank you Evans Kilimanjaro: I took mara routh and I can recommend it. For those of you who loves their showers, you can book a hut with a shower when you book the trip and pay for park permit. Safari: I did 4 days, Serengeti, Ngorogoro, trangirie. I think that if you don't have at least two days for Serengeti, one day is not enough, especially during the migration when the animals are more north and you don't have the time to follow them. I did it in February and in the vast Serengeti we did not see too many animals. Trangirie and Ngorogoro were incredible. Enjoy and thank you again !
- ewagO8502GN00Unforgettable safariWe take part in 5-days safari: Tarangire NP, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti NP and Manyara Lake NP. It was amazing. Evance was very helpful, he took care about us. We saw a lot of animals that never seen in the same place. All was good organized, we had the car, guide and the cook to our disposal. We recommend them without doubt.
- moegli00Great hike and amazing lunchGreat hike with amazing view and then lunch with a great family. The food was the best I had since 7 months in Tanzania! I learned some crafts and enjoyed the calmness of the mountains. Thanks Evance for the and all the information given!
- Matteo M00Unforgettable SafariBeautiful park and beautiful experience! We found so many animals and unforgettable landscapes! Thanks to Evance for perfectly planning the night and the tour there. Thanks to Silas for the great informations about savana and animals. Best safari crew!
- martaaac00Fantastic safariIt was a fantastic adventure! Evance is very kind and friendly! Silas is the guide in the national park and he tells us many informations about animals and plants. I recommend this experience!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Friends
A very nice walk to the waterfalls. Through nice villages where our guide showed a lot of plants and fruits, also let us taste some fruit on the road. Had a very nice lunch near the waterfalls and enjoyed playing a nice game.
Written October 31, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you very much Manon D for your appreciation, welcome again and again😊
Written November 1, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls provided by KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS
Product Overview: Day trip tour to Hululu Waterfalls
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos