Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport, Entry fee
- Departure details
- Uhuru Street, Uhuru St, Morogoro, Tanzania Uhuru Street
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198617P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park?
- Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park price starts from $184.62. Discover and book Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park cancellation policy?
- Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park?
- Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park is hosted by KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 12h. Discover and book Day Trip Tour To Udzungwa Mountains National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198617P12
- You'll start atUhuru StreetUhuru St, Morogoro, TanzaniaUhuru StreetSee address & details
- 1Udzungwa MountainsStop: 11 hoursTour will start in Morogoro Town then you drive streight to Udzungwa Mountains National Park about 3.5hours drive. After arriving at the park you do registration there after you start hiking to Sanje Waterfall which is about 170m above sea level, Sanje waterfall is the highest waterfall in Tanzania National Park system. At sanje waterfall it is a cool place for swimming and nice view of kilombero area. The hiking you will take 5hours go and return. On the way to Sanje waterfall you may see monkey, birds, butterflies, plants and other reptilies.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We take part in 5-days safari: Tarangire NP, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti NP and Manyara Lake NP. It was amazing. E…
Great hike and amazing lunch
Great hike with amazing view and then lunch with a great family. The food was the best I had since 7 months in Tanz…
Beautiful park and beautiful experience! We found so many animals and unforgettable landscapes! Thanks to Evance fo…
It was a fantastic adventure! Evance is very kind and friendly! Silas is the guide in the national park and he tell…
You can’t miss this experience
An amazing experience that can change the way you know nature and Africa. Evance is a fantastic guide, he can find …
We had an amazing day hiking up the mountain. The view was beautifull and the hike was challenging but in a good wa…
A very nice walk to the waterfalls. Through nice villages where our guide showed a lot of plants and fruits, also l…
We had a fantastic morning trek to Choma Waterfall with Evance. The walk is steep but thanks to Evance we made it t…
Seeing the animals in Mikumi National Park
Evance was a fantastic host and guide. We went to Mikumi National Park and saw ELEVEN lions. It was very exciting.…
Superb full day of walking with amazing views
Evance was our fantastic guide on this big day of walking. He’s knowledgable, eco friendly and great company. This …
We did a daytrip hike to Choma waterfalls. The hike and waterfall were both beautiful. Our guide was very nice and …
The great wilderness
Evans came in Dar for pick up and we started our trip to Mikumi and Ruaha. It was an incredible experience in areas…
BREATH TAKING PLACE
First time HIKING but i wasnt bored nor tired it was such a great experience for the first time in my life at ulugu…
First day we start to choma waterfall,choma village with bondwa peak was very good because we start early in the mo…
Day trip to Kinole Waterfall
In December we decided to do a day trip to Kinole Waterfall and were assisted by Evance from Kurumbizi. We had such…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
one of the most enjoyable trip i never had,it was so fun with so much to discover about Udzungwa Mountains,the atmosphere of Sanje waterfalls was so good,Thanks to Evans and his team for their hospitallity and good service they offer,THANK YOU SO MUCH KURUMBIZI....looking forward meeting you next summer and definitely recommend Kurumbizi tours and safari to my friends.
Written October 21, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you Mr Abby for your time to review us, we are glad to hear you enjoying our service. Hope we will see you next time. KARIBU SANA.
Written October 25, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.