The landscape of Mikumi is often compared to that park divides it into two areas with partially distinct environments. The area northwest is characterized by the alluvial plain of the river basin Mkata. The vegetation of this area consists of Savanna dotted with acacia, baobab, tamarinds, and some rare palm. Mikumi It is the best place for a game drive and you may stay overnight in the park either in the tents or in the lodges inside the park. Udzungwa mountains national park is one of Tanzania’s most outstanding and exciting wilderness area, with unique wildlife species inhabiting this altitudinal range of forests udzungwa is known as the primate park and currently, there are 12 species of primate, The park is also treasured for the high level of biodiversity of plants and animal. The park has a high density of endemic species, with some plants and animals found nowhere else in the world, making it center of endemism.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-70, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guiding Fee, Park Fee, Transport
- Alcohol, Transfer
- Departure details
- Uhuru Street, Uhuru St, Morogoro, Tanzania Uhuru Street
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198617P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night?
- Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night price starts from $410.26. Discover and book Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night cancellation policy?
- Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night?
- Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night is hosted by KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198617P6
Reserve your spot
Morogoro Town to Mikumi National...
Udzungwa Mountain National Park...
About the operator
KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS
Joined in September 2019
#2 of 25 Tours & Activities in Morogoro
- martinmwaura00Amazing Experience at Uluguru MountainsI had a great experience hiking Uluguru Mountains in Morogoro. The trip was well planed, they kept time, the food was amazing, the accommodation was great, transport was conformable and I can't wait to book another trip with them.
- Kuin0300SuperbEvance is a great guide, who arranges everything perfectly, but the most important part is that he is a really nice and friendly guy.
- Tatiana S00excellent day trip + delicious lunchA laid back and pleasant way to spend a day. Our guide, Evans, was knowledgeable about the flora and helped us buy berries in season (mulberries and strawberries among others). The lunch was vegetarian, delicious, and there was lots of it (the cassava leaves with ginger, garlic, and coconut was particularly tasty as was the cinnamon and cardamom tea). We arranged details via whatsapp and it was all v easy to set up.
- 79jitendras00Hiking Bondwa with Evance (our Guide)We did Bondwa peak hiking in Jul'23. It was an amazing experience. Our guide was Evance. I just want to appreciate Evance, he is a wonderful and very experienced guide. Hiking with him was fun and he explained to us very nicely about the hike and surroundings.
- _armankz8100Amazing experienceI had a great hiking experience to Bondwa peak, this is my second time visiting this place. Organization, guide and route was amazing. Strongly recommend to try it. I took a Abood Bus from Dar at 05.15 and took me 3 hours to reach Morogoro, from there short distance to starting point. I finished everything till 16.30 and took bus back to Dar. Amazing views from the top, come back soon.
- yenneel202300Evans... Most awesomest guide!Gosh Evans was just the perfect guide...legit! He was super patient with me 😅🤣, super kind, friendly, so willing to share stories, experiences, recommendations of places to visit, just all-round awesome guy! I truly enjoyed my hike today and I look forward to bringing my fam here and touring with none other than Evans!
- tombT3950JC00Great hike in Uluguru mountians with nice view!It was a really nice hike to morningsite with a great view of the mountains and the valley of morogoro. We had a tasty lunch there and then proceeded to go to the choma waterfall. On the way to there we had a panoramic view of our surroundings. Evans was a great guide, friendly and speaks English very well. I would certainly recommend him.
- francescafratini9700Beautiful weekendMe and my friend went for a two days hiking in Urugulu mountains. We visited Choma waterfalls, slept at Morningsite and reached the mountain peak. We were unlucky with the weather but Evans was super kind and helpful during the trip, we highly recommend it!
- lindadD3129TV00Amazing hike and lunchWe did the hike to the Choma waterfall and then we had local lunch with a family in the mountains. It was an amazing trip with beautiful views, a really good lunch and a very nice guide who explained a lot!
- 924esmeeh00Great experienceGreat day trip with Evance to Uluguru mountains, with a fantastic lunch at a family's house in the mountains. Surely recommended
- YoavS85900I strongly recommend booking with evansI met Evans for a day hike, and I had a great experience. Since then I booked the rest of my Tanzania adventures with him. In Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, and safari. I strongly recommend. He was very available and helpful. When he wasn't around he made sure I'm getting the help I needed from his other partners. Thank you Evans Kilimanjaro: I took mara routh and I can recommend it. For those of you who loves their showers, you can book a hut with a shower when you book the trip and pay for park permit. Safari: I did 4 days, Serengeti, Ngorogoro, trangirie. I think that if you don't have at least two days for Serengeti, one day is not enough, especially during the migration when the animals are more north and you don't have the time to follow them. I did it in February and in the vast Serengeti we did not see too many animals. Trangirie and Ngorogoro were incredible. Enjoy and thank you again !
- ewagO8502GN00Unforgettable safariWe take part in 5-days safari: Tarangire NP, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti NP and Manyara Lake NP. It was amazing. Evance was very helpful, he took care about us. We saw a lot of animals that never seen in the same place. All was good organized, we had the car, guide and the cook to our disposal. We recommend them without doubt.
- moegli00Great hike and amazing lunchGreat hike with amazing view and then lunch with a great family. The food was the best I had since 7 months in Tanzania! I learned some crafts and enjoyed the calmness of the mountains. Thanks Evance for the and all the information given!
- Matteo M00Unforgettable SafariBeautiful park and beautiful experience! We found so many animals and unforgettable landscapes! Thanks to Evance for perfectly planning the night and the tour there. Thanks to Silas for the great informations about savana and animals. Best safari crew!
- martaaac00Fantastic safariIt was a fantastic adventure! Evance is very kind and friendly! Silas is the guide in the national park and he tells us many informations about animals and plants. I recommend this experience!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2020 • Friends
It was an amazing safari with Kurumbizi Tour.They organized our whole safari, we special thanks to Evans for giving us Francis as a driver guide, he make sure that we are not leaving Mikumi National Park without seen King Lion, we did it and we were very very happy. Second day at Udzungwa it was very hard to us but we manage to reach Sanje water fall.We real thanks Kurumbizi team and we are looking for more safari with you in the future
Written July 13, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you very much Mr Joseph you are mostly welcome.
Written July 16, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night provided by KURUMBIZI TOURS & SAFARIS
Product Overview: Mikumi National Park To Udzungwa Mountain National Park Tour 2 days 1 night
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos