It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the beautiful unspoiled Island of Zanzibar Our Services is wonderful
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- government tax and Entrance Fees
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from air port or sea port to Hotel pick up hotel to air port or sea port
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Zanzibar port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143809P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143809P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
BHUTEN TOURS AND TRAVEL
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
Joined in July 2019
#61 of 148 Food & Drink in Zanzibar Island
- bettiszollosi00RecommendedAlly was our guide in Stone Town and Prison Island and we spent the whole day together. He has answers for all of our quesions and hes english is perfect. We had an amazing tour with him and we are so glad that he was our gide! Thank you for your service, Ally!
- 716fional00Visit to Stone TownThank you Ally for a fantastic tour around Stone Town wish it could have gone on longer but we ran out of time. Ally showed us all the sights we wanted to see and more would highly recommend him.
- saradghy00Prison island & Stone townFunny, kind and friendly tour! We saw the city with the eyes of a resident. Learned a lot! Laught a lot! Thanks for everything, we had an amazing trip!
- jayveedee08100Interesting and Informative.We recently visited Zanzibar. Upon advice from our hotel manager, we made use of Bhuten Tours and Travel for a guided tour of Zanzibar. Our tour guide, Ally was very knowledgeable and friendly. He took us to all the places we were looking for and taught us a lot input the island and it’s history. We definitely recommend using them.
- Compass81970600Excellent tour of Stone Town and Prison IslandWe were taken on a brilliant tour of Prison Island and Stone Town by Ally. He was very informative and made sure we saw the best bits the city and island have to offer. Highly recommend!
- ValeSunshine00The real ZanzibarAlì has been a very special guide; me and my boyfriend have done two excursions with him and both were so special because the explanation was very exhaustive, rich, interesting and at the same time was so funny and full of humor. Alì is a guide very kind, honest and patient, specially for my endless curiosity!! He allows you to truly understand the local culture: it's a big treasure. Also one trip in the car is a teaching! you can discover so many things thanks to Alì. Moreover, Alì knows so many languages (Swahili, English, Italian, Spanish) and he's got the official certification for being a guide. Me and my boyfriend recommend to trust to him for live a special holiday and for live the real Zanzibar :)