Presov - the best of
By Dr. Branislav Svorc
Prešov is the town with an interesting past and dynamic present and mixed Slovak, Polish, Ukrainian and Ruthenian population is the metropolis of the north-eastern Slovakia. Prešov is the centre of the Eastern District of the Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession and the educational centre of the region. The buildings in the historic centre are parts of the Town Monument Reserve. The monuments of Prešov are concentrated into its historical core stretching around Hlavná ulica street, which widens into the spindle-shaped square. Its dominant is the parish church of St. Nicholas from the mid-14th century with a tall tower reconstructed in the Gothic style.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 60–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
- licensed guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 73, Hlavná 2907, 080 01 Prešov, Slovakia In front of Town Hall
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116639P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Presov - the best of?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Presov - the best of on Tripadvisor
- How much is Presov - the best of?
- Presov - the best of price starts from $75.82. Discover and book Presov - the best of on Tripadvisor
- What is the Presov - the best of cancellation policy?
- Presov - the best of cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Presov - the best of on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Presov - the best of?
- Presov - the best of is hosted by Dr. Branislav Svorc. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dr. Branislav Svorc on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Presov - the best of on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116639P1
- You'll start at73, Hlavná 2907Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySaint Nicholas ConcathedralOrthodox Synagogue and Museum, PresovPreskov city hallNeptune Fountain
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Throughout the 5 days that my wife and I spent with Dr. Svorc, we found him to be sensitive to our desires and needs, knowledgeable, perceptive and competent in the English language. During our trip, Branislav assisted my wife in finding, meeting and communicating with a previously unknown distant relative. He took us to little known, but excellent, restaurants, shared his knowledge of local history, events and places and answered any and all questions. I am handicapped and he constantly went out of his way to assist and care for me. He demonstrated a sense of humor, was always positive and made many suggestions to enrich our trip. He even surprised us with daily snacks and played American music from the 60s in his car after hearing us say it was our favorite! We are leaving Slovakia with a very favorable impression, thanks in large part to Dr. Branislav Svorc.
Written March 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.