I will teach you to cook authentic Umbrian meals in a local Agriturismo located in the beautiful Trasimeno lake, exacutally in Tuoro sul Trasimeno. You will then have dinner with the things you have prepared during the cooking class.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All equipments and ingredients are provide. Drinks : wine and water
- Transport to/from attraction
- Departure details
- via Rio, 1, 06069 Tuoro sul Trasimeno PG, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206098P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake?
- Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake price starts from $133.44. Discover and book Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake cancellation policy?
- Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake?
- Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake is hosted by ARTexplorer Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ARTexplorer Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206098P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Assisi, Umbria, Italy
Joined in October 2019
#2 of 9 Transportation in Assisi
- Teresa K00WonderfulOur guide Michele was prompt , professional, well educated and extremely patient. These qualities are so important in a tour guide who is taking you through a place of such religious and historical significance. A pleasant and informative trip , we were glad to have taken this tour. If you are interested having a more intimate experience with the history of Assisi , I highly recommend this guide.
- Diane B00Tour guide awesome!Valentina was an exceptional guide! She was very knowledgeable and shared from a religious and historical perspective.
- jmaesg00Understanding The History of AssisiSo important to do this city with a guide. It is beautiful and the history is so very interesting. Our guide helped us to understand the art and history. She was informative, knowledgeable and a pleasure to spend the day with. Thank You!!
- X1644IKchristinee00Agriturismo le Caggiole in Montepuliciano with GiacomoAs part of our three week stay in Italy we were very fortunate to be able to book a cooking class with Giacomo at his Agriturismo le Caggiole which is in Montepuliciano. We booked the Pasta Menu option and we were quite delighted with our day. What made the entire experience extraordinary was the personal pride that Giacomo took in his family cooking traditions, his commitment to the sourcing of local ingredients, and how to pair the best wine selection with each course. We prepared a Tiramisù and two types of pasta with the hands on guidance of Giacomo, Chef and Sommelier. Whether in Italy or around the world, Giacomo believes the success of a dish is in the selection of ingredients that are locally grown and in season. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting his family and relished the fruits of our labor as we sat down to eat at the end of our day, Please take the time to join Giacomo for a cooking class if you are in the area. I know you will come away with one of the best experiences of your life!
- Peter M00Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi.I visited this but not with a tour guide. St Francis of Assisi was born and died here. It is a Roman Catholic Church. The basilica began in 1298. It has an Upper and Lower church and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- rogieman00Whether or not you’re Catholic or religious the place brings peace.We stayed in a villa nearby and the entire time we were in the shadow of the basilica. It was a wonderful place, and St. Francis’s chapel is incorporated in the church. The area is magical. Hope to go back.
- Julie K00Excellent tourAndrea was a fabulous guide! We learned so much and got to see much more than we were ver imagined. I highly recommend this tour, he really made it all come to life.
- 35795deniseu00History, art, and the life of St FrancisOur tour was amazing. A great overview of the city and the history of St. Francis. Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining.
- 109Banjo00FABULOUS TOUROur guide, Andrea, had a art history masters degree and as such was completely knowledgeable on all aspects of the art, the churches and the history of the whole place. It was a fantastic experience and brought the whole story of St Francis and everything he stood for into life. It was very memorable and enjoyable and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn about the city and it’s history. I suggest doing it as early as possible during your stay since it gives added meaning to your understanding of the whole place.
- Annapemb00An absolute mustMarica, was so passionate and well informed regarding the history not only of Assisi and St Francis, but she also had a very rich appreciation for Italy and her region of Umbria. We loved this tour and would absolutely encourage people to ask if Marica can be your guide.
- Robert M00Terrible BusinessI booked this tour at the AVAILABLE time. I received notice later that time was not available. I called and was “ helped” by agent from Viator. The trip was rebooked at the same AVAILABLE time. I was told that I would receive confirmation within 48 hours. At 72 hours I received notification that trip was not confirmed. I assume this destination is either closed or is working several travel companies at the same time. This is deceiving from Trip Advisor. This is BAD BUSINESS. My advice is to avoid this tour and Trip Advisor
- Edward K00Appreciation of AssisiOur family group of nine thoroughly enjoyed the Excellent Walking Tour of Assisi conducted by Alessandra. She was an Excellent Guide. She provided a lifetime of insights and appreciation of the history and art of the town, the churches and principal buildings. She took the time to engage each and every one of our family, from age 8 to 76. Five Stars!!!!!
- gpelle201600Great tour and awesome guideFrancesca was wonderful! Learned so much from her about St. Francis life and who St. Clare was as well. She was very knowledgeable and friendly!
- MicheldeJesus00The best tour of Assisi , with Andrea.We had a great time with our guide Andrea, who explained everything about the town, the basilicas. He was very knowledgeable and took us to every little corner of Assisi, in a very personable and friendly way. I highly recommend this tour.
Buy it with
Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake provided by ARTexplorer Italy
Product Overview: Umbrian Traditional Cooking Class with dinner at Trasimeno Lake
Number of Photos