3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House
Discover the „secret closed” world of the lake Kis-Balaton, by making a tour to the Buffalo Reservation of Kápolnapuszta and the bird reserve. The reservation plays an important role in survival and genetic conservation of a native Hungarian buffalo. Visiting the Kányavár Island & the ‘Búbos vöcsök” (great crested grebe) nature: the 15 stops of the walking path display the bird life of the Lake Balaton Kis (Minor) area, more than 110 bird species has been observed, it’s one of the most important nesting places for herons and cormorants in Hungary. The tour includes a guided tour on a traditional farmhouse of Vörs: is a very well-preserved example of folk architecture from the end of the 18th and beginning of the 19th centuries . Accomodation is in a traditional Hungarian Cottage House with hot tub and barn. Termal baths are 10-20 kilometers from the house.
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Spanish
- 3 overnight at the accomodation for max. 7 people
- Entrance fee and guided to the Buffalo Reserve
- Entrance fee and guided tour to the Bird Reserve of Diás Island
- Entrance fee and guided tour to the traditional farmhouse
- Entry/Admission - Kis-Balaton Látogatóközpont
- Entry/Admission - Kápolnapuszta Buffalo Reservation
- Departure details
- Egeraracsa, 8765 Hungary Aracsa Farm and Guest House is a mile (2km) away from Lake Kis-Balaton in Egeraracsa, on the Main Street 52, it can be reached on a dirt road between Main Street 50 and 54.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138385P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House?
- 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House price starts from $627.74. Discover and book 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House cancellation policy?
- 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House?
- 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House is hosted by Humtour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Humtour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Lake Kis-Balaton Safari with Overnight at Cottage House on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138385P3
Bird life of Lake Balaton Minor
Buffalo Reservation of...
Visiting a traditional farmhouse...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great guides, beautiful location, a delicious lunch afterwards at a local farm.
I went for a mushroom hunting trip in the Vértes area. I had had about zero knowledge of forest mushrooms, so I'm v…
We were at Orondpuszta, visiting a farm and making some delicious chees, closing with an amazing lunch. I definite…
Refreshing walking tour in the forest and picking wild mushrooms
We joined a mushroom picking trip in mountain Gerecse. Luckily the weather was mild and humid, so mushrooms grew ev…
Vértes lelke (Soul of Vértes) COOL TOUR
This "Soul of Vértes" was a 1-day tour with perfect organization and tour guidance. We got very useful information …
1 day in Orondpuszta - mushroom picking tour and cheesemaking workshop
Professional team, great organization. Delicious, Hungarian food, good service and kind hosts. We got useful mushr…
The best tour ever
Humtour made me see and feel happy about the country that I'm living now, Hungary. They showed me magic places, mag…
We all loved it!
5 adults and a toddler - we all loved the place for different reasons! Quiet neighbourhood, lovely house, pool, bar…
Wonderful 5 days in Őrség
We were a group of friends and had a great time in Őrség. Our guide Agi took very good care of us, organizing every…
We had a wonderful time in Hungary and the program which was designed be Humtour is absolutely excellent. Thanks fo…
We joined the Team-building at Etyek tour with a group of 27 people. Agnes and Nori - our tour organizers - did an …
fantastic experience at the Tisza-tó
We spent a couple of days at the Tisza-tó on a tour organized by Humtour. It was a superb experience, our accommoda…
Adventurous Boat Trip on the majestic Tisza Lake
I did this great trip beginning at Tiszabábolna together with a group of friends and we enjoyed the atmospheric ac…
How does one reach from Budapest to this place. Can a pick up from hotel in Budapest be arranged? Secondly, does tour include 3 night stay and food etc. for the group. Thirdly, price for tour of a group of 2 adults and an 8 year old child.