Borobudur Temple Tour
By Tour East Indonesia
Borobudur temple is the biggest relics in South East Aisa and as a monument which consist of six square plattform. The stories of Sidarta life by following the panel by walking clockwise. Visit to Pawon temple , which is located around 2 km from Borobudur temple. Then visit Mendut temple which is predicated as the oldest temple
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Yogyakarta area.
- Surcharge applicable for hotels in other areas
- Services off an English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Sightseeing as Per itinerary
- Goods and service tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Borobudur, Magelang Regency, Central Java, Indonesia
- Adisucipto International Airport, Jl. Raya Solo KM.9, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55282, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3665P190
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Amendments are upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Hotels pick up from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Full cancellation applies in the events of No Show
- Mon-Fri :0800 – 1700hrs à Sat/Sun/Public Holidays:0800-1700hrs; Telp.0361 708766 / 708769
- Out of office number (Emergency call) : Telp. +62 81 246 502400
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Borobudur Temple Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Borobudur Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Borobudur Temple Tour?
- Borobudur Temple Tour price starts from $106.42. Discover and book Borobudur Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Borobudur Temple Tour cancellation policy?
- Borobudur Temple Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Borobudur Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Borobudur Temple Tour?
- Borobudur Temple Tour is hosted by Tour East Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Borobudur Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3665P190
Borobudur - Yogyakarta Tour
Tour Not Available
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Calm and safety
Everything was good. Lot of professional staff , we feeling so safe. The boat come on time, without delivery. The s…
Pathetic experience. Don't do It.
Think about 100 ships with tourists following 10 dolphins any time that they try to Breathe. It is the worst experi…
I have heard about dolphin watching in Lovina for many years now, and I was excited when I got the opportunity. But…
Gili Meno Ferry
Went to Gili Meno for a short holiday- booking service was quick and easy for this ferry service and we paid in adv…
Roughly what I expected
Fast boat maybe, but still on Bali time and pretty slow, you’ll lose half the day getting there and again on the wa…
Bali cruise avg experience
Avg food spread with great experience. The expectations vs actual big mismatch.welcome drinks served, no starter. …
Spend the extra money and go with blue water. Honestly it's worth it. Other companies leave you sitting on the Dock…
A Most Professional Operation
Sheer professionalism from point of contact to destination drop off. Have been travelling Blue Water Express well o…
Airport staff were very unfriendly and unhelpful. Countries that seriously reject Chinese people are extremely unfr…
Upside down fun
Good ol family fun. One of the staff took all the photos for us. Not bad value for money. Once you've been probably…
A must do trip
We opted for the Beach Club cruise and were very impressed with the whole day. An excellent vessel took us to the i…
Time is money!!
Excellent service. Fast and great that they take you to the hotel for free. They were on time and it saves you over…
Great cultural experience
This was one of the highlights of our holiday. It was a wonderful and unique cultural experience and definitely wor…
Most coolest place in Bali
Best aircon mall in Bali, theater is good, shops and food to expencive no where to sit, down stairs supermarket hug…
We went over as a group of 11 including a baby and 2 kids under 9. It was a fantastic day for all of us. The experi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Friends
Sunrise Borobudur was a highlight and ,even has to wake up early in the morning.The Guide also so good and a good fotographer…..
Written October 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi miceDIB, Warmest greeting from Tour East Indonesia. We are very grateful to be receiving such a positive review about your recent tours with Tour East Indonesia. We truly appreciate your feedback and your compliment to the guides. We have always tried our best to make your experience memorable. Hopefully we can assist you again in your next tour. Cheers!
Written October 3, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.