Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bamburi Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus Museum
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Will pick you at the Reception or the gate depending on the policies of the hotel / Lodge regulations.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111501P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mombasa Day Tour?
- How much is Mombasa Day Tour?
- Mombasa Day Tour price starts from $114.24. Discover and book Mombasa Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mombasa Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Mombasa Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mombasa Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mombasa Day Tour?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111501P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Marikiti NdogoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Bamburi Nature TrailStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Fort Jesus MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMombasa Tusks
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
MARL KENIA REISEN SAFARIS
Diani Beach, Kenya
Joined in December 2018
#11 of 33 Transportation in Diani Beach
- dianatM7033CR00Fantastisch‘Great experience. The people gives a lot information. You can trust them and they use a good car. They communicate also good before the trip. They take care off you. In the Simba Lodge we have luch and that was delicious. When you go there than you have to go for the nature and views. The walking was great a little hard.’ Ruben and Patrick, thanks voor the beautiful day and a fine memorys! Diana
- Trip3541640240200Best safari experience !It was an amazing trip. We have seen a lot of animals. The trip was perfect organized and carlos, the driver was very experienced. All in all marl safari is a professional provider. We had the time of our lifes. Thank you marl safari !!!!
- JUSTINE-JESSE00Plenty of dolphins!A day trip to Wasini is almost guaranteed to see dolphins swimming in their natural habitat near Wasini island. Excellent snorkelling on the marina park reef. Well worth a visit.
- ayoa28400Very ExcitingThis was a very exhilarating trip. The kids loved it, the dolphin show and snorkeling was very exciting and the overall boat ride was truly an enjoyable experience. Our guide Reuben was extremely helpful with the kids and ensured our safety and comfort throughout the excursion even ensuring we went to a better restaurant. He arrived on time in comfortable transportation too. The boat companies need to be a bit more organized with take off preparations. Otherwise everything was perfect
- sonjaw191000No recommendation!We did a safari to Tsavo with Marl Safaris. He was not really interested in our trip (a lot on the phone). He couldn’t answer to all questions. What we paid was not what we get! Wouldn’t recommend this company!
- phiwayinkosig00Wasini day toir with Marl ToursI was in Kenya last June (2022). They were Super friendly and it was fun to do the tour with Marl Tours.
- Nelli24700DisappointedI was really disappointed about our 5 days safari trip! Marl isn't interested in his business at all! He was at his phone most of the time (looking at Facebook, called other people or listened to music) He couldn't even answer our easiest questions, sometimes he just gave us wrong answers (he told us that an male adult elephant weights 500kg...the normal weight is up to 7000kg) Despite of this he couldn't take his eyes from our female friend He was always talking to her in a unprofessional way (he asks her to come with him after the game drive several times an if she would like to be his wife) She felt very uncomfortable while the whole tour! The good thing was that at least the freelancer driver/guide was interested in his work an friendly at all the time. We would not recommend to go on a tour with him again.
- Curiosity76699800perfectmy wife and i did a day excursion to wasini, the organizers were very perfect and we can not hesitate to recommend the company to fellows friends and family. I recommend MARL SAFARIS KENYA.
- Dave M00I know this man.We have yet to do a safari with him, but I know him and his ethics. You will recieve much more than you pay for with this tour agency.
- amira d00Amazing ExperienceI’ve enjoyed the trip very much.I’m very pleased with the whole experience. The whole crew was very friendly, caring, and hardworking. They are extremely polite and amusing. Our guide tried to explain everything about the tour in great details. The food was really tasty and I enjoyed the local cuisine very much. Our driver is really nice and genuine. I didn’t feel scared even though it was a long distance from our hotel to our destination. I don’t have any negative feedback. I’d certainly come back again for a visit and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We went recently on the day tour with Reuben and it was a very pleasant experience. After picking us up at the hotel we went to the "wooden crafts" village. It was intriguing to see how those men create art from scratch. Amazing! Of course, I had to buy a few items :-) After visiting the art village, we continued to Fort Jesus and Eric the guide was an excellent storyteller. He described all the events which took place at Ford Jesus in detail. The tour at the old part of the town consisted out of a walk through narrow streets, also filled with art shops and a view of the harbor. We finished the tour with a walk through Haller Park (Bamburi Nature Trail). Overall It was an amazing day filled with laughter. Reuben is a great host and we look forward to experiencing some of the other tours he has to offer. I recommend this tour, great value for the money spent!.
Written September 27, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks a lot brother Daniel for your kind review, we look forward to having you in kenya again. It was indeed great having you on tour with us. Greetings, Reuben Marl - Marl Safaris Kenya
Written September 28, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Mombasa Day Tour provided by MARL KENIA REISEN SAFARIS
Product Overview: Mombasa Day Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos