Private East Midlands Arrival Transfer - Airport to Hotel / Accommodation
By Airport Transfers
Get your time in East Midlands off to a stress-free start with this private, one-way transfer service from East Midlands Airport. Simply book before your trip, meet your driver at East Midlands Airport when you land, and then sit back as you travel to your central East Midlands hotel in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle. This private East Midlands Airport transportation service is available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule, and designed for private groups of up to six people. • One-way private arrival transfer from East Midlands Airport to East Midlands hotel • Door-to-door service with a professional driver • Rates cover private groups of one to six passengers • Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Meet and assist
- One-way private transfer
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Having cleared Customs and collected your luggage, meet your driver at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Drivers will hold a name board with client's name. Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If we are not informed of delays, then driver will wait for 45 minutes from time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid.
- East Midlands Airport, England
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3891P74
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- When arriving on an overnight flight, please ensure that you book for the date you land.
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with Airport Transfers at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3891P74
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
This was very easy check in no issues few shops and cafe everything was very easy including flight. Dropped off no…
Very easy check in with friendly staff. sometime you can buy stuff bit cheaper to when returning to UK
Pleasant ride to southhampton
Very friendly driver and she got us us there quickly and efficiently. She knew the route and brought us right to th…
Fine transportation but communication needs improvement
I gave it four stars because a vehicle arrived that wasn't large enough for six passengers and our bags. We called …
Flexible, stress-free, perfect
Ahmed was very flexible, punctual, friendly, and helpful. He was very attentive to all of us with regard to luggage…
Great airport transfer
Our transfer from a London private residence was very enjoyable.Ahmed was punctual, very professional and helpful. …
Overpriced, middle management booking company with poor service and long wait time
Do NOT book this company at all cost. You will have less wait time at the airport and save yourself much headache …
The driver, Ahmed, was a real professional and made the tour very interesting and fun, he had lots of knowledge not…
My booking was to greet and pick up my 70 year old uncle from St. Pancras. They took the fee from my card, confirme…
Driver demanded more money, got lost, came back so late I missed my train.(10:30 pm)
The good: driver was amiable and made stops. The terrible: driver was four and a half hours late getting back, so I…
¨Professional and reliable¨
Liz is an excellent person who help me to recover my jacket which I left in a car. I would definitely use the servi…
W218 Cris is an excellent operator
Cris was there to greet us with a smiling face after a long flight. We were rapidly out of the airport and on our w…
Don’t bother. We paid our dues - received confirmation emails but no one turned up/ we have asked for refund but no…
Our prepaid taxi did not arrive as promised. We phoned the taxi firm who said that for some reason the order hadn't…
Very good and reliable service. Worry-free transfer to the airport.
We are group of 8 people with hugh luggages. We use the service for both arrival and departure transfer. At first w…