The El Kantara Bridge is a popular National attraction. It was commissioned in1863 and it is the oldest bridge in the City. What is Gorges du Rhumel popular for? Your professional guide will give you more information. Get a breathtaking view of the city from Sidi M’ Cid Bridge. This iconic monument is a 164m-long hybrid suspension bridge. During this guided tour, you will visit several sights and suspension bridges to experience the city’s history and it's architecture with your professional guide!
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French
- Guide Fees
- Departure details
- Cirta Museum, 9J74+5W6, Constantine, Algeria
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197778P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Constantine Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best of Constantine Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Best of Constantine Walking Tour?
- The Best of Constantine Walking Tour price starts from $71.79. Discover and book The Best of Constantine Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best of Constantine Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- The Best of Constantine Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Constantine Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best of Constantine Walking Tour?
- The Best of Constantine Walking Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Algeria. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Algeria on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Constantine Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197778P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCirta Museum9J74+5W6, Constantine, AlgeriaSee address & details
- Pass byPont Sidi M’Cid
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#1 of 2 Classes & Workshops in Algiers
Tlemcen the royal city of Algeria
Tlemcen was once an important center for Islam in the region. It is only 90 minutes by car from Oran, Explore the 13th century Mosque of Sidi Bel Hassan, Great Mosque, and the 13th century ruins of ancient Mansourah. One of the main attractions of the city is the Zianide Royal Palace typically called Al Mechouar. This palace located in the heart of the city center has a fascinating and rich history extending back to 1145 and hosting royalty throughout different eras. The market around the city centre is also interesting. Don’t miss a chance to ride the cable car up to the top of the mountain Lalla Setti to have a panoramic view of the city.
The Best of Constantine Walking Tour provided by Opatrip.com Algeria
Product Overview: The Best of Constantine Walking Tour
Number of Photos