Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Los Haitises National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Playa RinconStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
- Entry/Admission - Playa Rincon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
During our visit to El Limon we met an incredible person, Juan Emilio. Not only he speaks five languages well, is very polite, thoughtful, knowledgeable, he is also a very kind human being. He didn’t push anything, told us lovely stories and fun details along the way. On the way…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Samana Bay
Los haitises extreme experience with locals
Amaying experiencie 2 days at the national park los haitises with a expert guides. I love the kayaking trip and the…
Day trip at the Falls with Bavarro Runners
My day trip included a side by side buggy tour and a visit at Monkeyland. The day started with the side by side tou…
Montana Redonda with Locals
Amazing trip with my wife to Montana Redonda. Photos lunch and safay trip to the top of the Round mountain. I reall…
As much as we loved seeing whales for the first time ever, we see many faults in this activity. Firstly there are…
Caves and lunch
Caves really exceeded expectations. Do take a flashlight and good walking shoes. Some climbing involved.
We rode ATVs from Las Terranas to El Limon, wow! Franco was our guide, recommended by our hotel, and was excellent.…
Local beauty, is a must see!
We boarded a boat in Samana for a short 40 minute ride to Los Haitises National Park. It is a beautiful park cons…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide
- Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide on Tripadvisor
- Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide price starts from $189.75. Discover and book Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide on Tripadvisor
- Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide on Tripadvisor