Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d)
By The Great Next
Perched on terraced mountain slopes, your campsite in the hills of Uttarakhand is surrounded by pretty forests of thick oak trunks and towering, thin pine trees. These forests are home to a number of exotic, native and migratory birds, turning the campsite into a bird lover's paradise. With idyllic scenery all around the campsite, you can simply grab a hot cup of tea and spend hours with blissful views of the mountains. At the campsite, you'll spend the night in Swiss tents with a personal sit-out area and attached bathroom with hot water supply. Inside the tent, you'll have clean linen, soft beds, table with chairs and racks for your luggage. You'll enjoy delicious meals with mix of Indian and continental cuisine, cooked with locally-sourced ingredients for a dash of the traditional Kumaoni taste. Highlights . Experience the rich Kumaoni culture of the villages. Go on short walks to get photogenic view of the woods. Spot brightly-coloured, alpine birds chirping in the trees.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Ages 13-60, max of 12 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation for 2 nights in large Swiss tent with attached washroom on twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: hot water supply, clean linen, bed-sheets, beds, luggage and clothes rack
- All veg/non-veg breakfasts and dinners from dinner on Day1 to breakfast on Day3, morning/evening tea
- Guided village walk and hike to Syahi Devi temple
- Services of experienced campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the campsite
- Upgrade meal plan to all meals from lunch on Day1 to breakfast on Day3(available at additional cost)
- Heritage walk to Almora or heritage walk to Ranikhet (available at an additional cost)
- Guided village walk with lunch at local villager's home (available at an additional cost)
- Transport between Almora/Ranikhet and the campsite for heritage walk (available at additional cost)
- Any costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as additional meals, alcohol or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Departure details
- Nayalap - Rural Himalayan Glamping, Near Hedakhan Ashram, Village Salla Rautela, Post Shitlakhet, Uttarakhand 263678, India Please meet at the designated camp per the location on the map.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d)?
- Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) price starts from $140.64. Discover and book Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) cancellation policy?
- Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d)?
- Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Paritaal The Angels Lake
Parital or Paritaal is now been known to many tourists and a large amount of people coming to this place during Bri…
Tea , sunset and sand dunes
Visited with friends in March2022. Beautifully designed camps with all facilities for super comfort, in the middle …
We have been staying here today as I am writing this review, there are poor heating arrangements only small blower …
Peaceful and scenes place
We had a wonderful holiday in Manali, Himachal Pradesh which will remain long in the memory. Excellent travel organ…
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d) provided by The Great Next
Product Overview: Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d)
|Number of Photos||1|