An easy panda visit for just 2 hours; A panda base with very a few tourists; Also get close to red pandas!
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Comfortable car - Passart level/Buick GL8 Van
- Entry/Admission - Panda Valley
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- any hotels in Dujiangyan area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 194153P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 194153P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Panda ValleyStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedWanna have an easy panda tour? Visiting both Giant Pandas & Red Pandas! This trip will take you just 2 hours to visit the Dujiangyan Panda Valley, which is focused on the semi-wild training of pandas, has about 10 pandas and with very few tourists, and beautiful nature inside. Moreover, this is where you can get very close to red pandas when you walk in to the red panda enclosure, they might walk and pass by you!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Joined in September 2019
#43 of 148 Tours & Activities in Chengdu
- JulianAndBarbara00Excellent Dujiangyan Foodie Night Tour and moreWe are a family of four with 2 teenagers and we stayed two nights at Qing Cheng Mountain, near Chengdu. We visited the local areas with dinner at local restaurant and trekking to the mountain Qing Cheng, and our guide was Jack who was excellent. The boys connected very well with Jack being a young man, and with his excellent English and knowledge of the history and culture of China we had a memorable time.
- andilee500Best tour guides ever!I had the pleasure of visiting Dujiangyan about a year ago, mostly to volunteer at a local Giant Panda reserve and breeding facility. It was an amazing experience. I also was very fortunate to meet Echo, Jack and Ric who were our tour guides for several different excursions. They were wonderful! They made the visit so much more enjoyable. Most people in the area, even working at expensive resorts, don't speak much English. It makes it a bit hard to negotiate the territory. Having these three tour guides around was essential to explore the territory. Echo took us to Qingcheng Mountain, the water irrigation plant and the city of Chengdu. We had a fantastic time at each completely different location. We could not have had a meaningful visit to these places without her. They are all so knowledgeable about the area. We are so happy to have made new friends while taking a trip of a lifetime. I recommend them highly. Thank you to Echo, Jack and Ric!!
- 19jasminea00A day out to Zen Buddhist temple and ancient village of YuanTongOut of the wimp, I had decided to visit Qingcheng Mountain in Chengdu last week. Firstly arriving there, i was utterly impressed by the orderliness and cleanliness of the place. The people are especially kind and helpful and always smiling as far as I can remember. My personal guide (affectionately known as 杰克） by the locals took me out on a half day trip to visit a Zen temple built tucked into the lush green mountains of Qingcheng. His knowledge of both the history of the temple and Buddhism is astounding ... I felt like I was back in my classroom reliving Buddhism only this time I had time travelled back in an actual setting. We then visited an ancient village called YuanTong. Speaking of going back in time, this place does leave one feeling somewhat surreal. Once again, my guide’s knowledge of the place put a lot of things into perspective as we walked from one place to another. He even introduced me to their local delicacy of peppered fried duck. It was quite an out of this world kind of peppered duck. We strolled through lanes of street lined houses, old shops and even had a peek into some of the quarters previously occupied by the Red Army. 杰克 even talked me through the various teas variety commonly found in China and the kind of teas different provinces are known for! A day out with him later I came back feeling slightly more in tune with the chinese heritage and history; a little reminded of my days of Buddhism classroom education; and even a few lessons on how to use a camera I had borrowed from a friend for the trip. He is almost like a walking “idiots guide” to anything! I felt completely at ease speaking both in English and Mandarin with him and for those looking to explore a little of chengdu next time, I do strongly recommend getting him as your guide! Who knows, like me, you may go home feeling a little more learned in surprising aspects and actually leaving a place knowing that you have pockets of info and knowledge handed down to you by a true blue local chengdu guide!
- MaR236900Very nice placeI like it very much here in this Place. Very friendly people and great stuff. I have found a great video on youtube, and so I knew the place.
- psarceda00Wonderful Panda TourJack is a fantastic tour guide. He is an extremely knowledgeable guide. He also took us to see the old towns & Temples and was able to tell us a lot about the culture, history & religions. If you want to tour China & see the Pandas choose Jack. Patricio