Marche Bike & Wine Tour
By Bike Division Tours
The theme of the "Marche Bike & Wine Tour" 2019 will be the best known DOC and DOCG wines of the territory. Routes chosen and selected by the Marche and former pro Andrea Tonti, who will accompany us for a 3 days to discover the typicality and the Doc and Docg wines of the Marche in a relaxed and convivial atmosphere. And there will certainly be some climbs on the gentle hills. A total of approximately 274 km will be covered in 3 hamlets. Bike friendly accommodation facility. For those who do not pedal we will take guided tours and daily excursions to the points of interest in the area. Not to be missed!
Ages 5-70, max of 20 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Free access to the swimming pool + 1 entry valid for 2 people at the hotel SPA
- Welcome Bike Division bag
- Daily washing of clothes by the Bike Division Staff
- Bike tour led by Andrea Tonti
- Mechanical assistance
- Professional masseur in tow
- 3 nights half board in a Superior room at a 4-star accommodation facility
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale San Leopardo
- Entry/Admission - Camminamenti di Ronda
- Entry/Admission - Grotte di Frasassi
- Entry/Admission - Tempio del Valadier
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Grotte di Osimo
- Departure details
- Hotel Federico II, Via Ancona, 92, 60035 Jesi AN, Italy The Bike Division Staff awaits you at the Hotel
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192067P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192067P2
Tour of Verdicchio dei Castelli...
Rosso Conero tour
Tour of the Lacrima di Morro...