Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 75 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1-way transport by speed boat
- Hotel drop-off in Ao Nang
- Basic travel insurance
- Hotel pickup
- Departure details
- Chong Lard Pier, 3HJP+HHR, Ko Yao Yai, Thailand Meet at Chong Lad Pier on Koh Yao Yai 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Nopparat Thara Pier, 2QWX+XCH, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81180, Thailand Get dropped off at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang from where you can enjoy a convenient transfer to your hotel in Ao Nang.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9574P85
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know the hotel name for the drop-off service in Ao Nang
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to bad weather, bad sea conditions or limited availability, the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled with a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat?
- Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat price starts from $22.37. Discover and book Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat cancellation policy?
- Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat?
- Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat is hosted by Trip Store Krabi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trip Store Krabi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 42m. Discover and book Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9574P85
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Trip Store Krabi
Krabi Town, Thailand
Joined in November 2012
#33 of 203 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Krabi Town
- 104reneek00Well organised and great viewsThe tour was very well organised, pick and up and drop off was easy, the tour guide was lovely and charismatic. We went to 2 mountains and the views from the top were incredible. The lunch served was also tasty. Snorkelling could be skipped as there weren’t many fish to see, however the tour was very enjoyable overall.
- suzannemO9202GZ00Solo female kayaking tourWow!! This tour was amazing! The crew was great and Oopsie and T were great. Having a guide paddle us through the caves and around was wonderful and let me focus on the beauty of nature. Max was a grate guide! The food was OUTSTANDING!!! Above and beyond my expectations. The offering and bioluminescence experience were just a fun bonus. I will be bringing friends on this tour when I return.
- Rosli00EnjoyableEnjoyable experience. Lovely group of travellers. Enjoyed the choice of meals cooked but found it somewhat difficult understanding our teacher. But in saying that I would recommend.
- Andrew l00A day trip out to see and experience.A good day out and saw a lot.The boat trip was a bit bumpy and not for the faint hearted. The snorkelling was interesting and the kayak not too taxing unlike so of the climbs but they were voluntary
- 353manvit00Awesome tour!FAR was an amazing guide, very patient, understanding and funny. Took care of the group's liking and even took some of the best pictures of our trip from his phone! I would highly recommend going on a tour with FAR.
- ebbym_1300Great introduction to Thai cooking for all abilitiesThis was a fantastic experience! Apple is so friendly, picked me up punctually from my hotel with a couple of others, took us to a local market (with a quick stop at an electrical store so I could grab an adapter!). The market was more of a locals market, so not huge, but Apple explained all about the ingredients as we shopped and was encouraging of any questions. After the market, we went to her riverside cooking school and the 6 of us in the class prepped and cooked around 6 Thai dishes, focusing on one each while the other watched and could take any tips. It was great to learn the easy folding technique of spring rolls and see how dishes we usually order are actually prepared and what’s in them! Enjoyed the food together and had a safe return. Apple is fun, engaging, knowledgeable and caring. Thanks lovely!
- RicardoPalma3300I recommend!very good experience. Excellent organization, the guide was super friendly, always concerned about our well-being, and the staff were all super professional. I just think that lunch could have been better with more variety of food. However, it's an experience I highly recommend.
- Jet1687352999200Good fun, great foodThis was such a great experience. Really good instruction, loads of fun and loads of delicious food. The instructor was funny and friendly. We are vegetarian and vegan and we’re able to make all the dishes to suit us (including not spicy). I am so looking forward to cooking up a feast for my family when I get back. Thank you!
- 965tinnag00Amazing tour from start to finishA well organised tour from pick to drop off. Tour went smoothly with heaps of exciting adventures and experiences. It started with a van pick up from hotel to marina. Some last minute instructions and briefing at the marina to ensure guests' safety before boarding a mini cruise ship.There were 42 guests in total and we were all comfortable in the ship. Life vests were handed out to each and everyone, all personal stuff properly stowed in a cupboard to keep them from getting blown by the wind. Included in the tour package is buffet lunch with a wide selection of Thai dishes - all delicious. There was a selection of entree, mains and desserts. Drinks were also offered to guests. Guests were assigned a boatman/guide who will paddle a kayak for 2 people. My friend and I had Ree as our guide. We explored Oyster Cave first where some passages are low and narrow. Ree had to tell us to lie down on our backs so our heads don't hit the oyster rocks. After the tight passages, we were led to a serene and peaceful lagoon. Such a calming sight! We stayed a while at the lagoon and Ree paddled our way to another cave - the Bat Cave. Not the superhero cave but the actual nocturnal winged animal cave. It was a long and dark cave but Ree managed to maneuver inside the cave with a lone head torch he had with him. After a few minutes of paddling, we entered another breathtaking lagoon. Beautiful and amazing, indeed! literally the light at the end of the tunnel! After the bat cave, time to return to the big boat. Before we hopped into the boat we tried paddling the kayak ourselves then went for a swim in the ocean. Back in the boat, we were given materials to create our krathong. here, our artistic flairs were put to the test. We were given coconut husks, leaves, flowers, incense and candles. It is in their tradition to offer the krathong to the ocean but before offering, you have to give thanks, apologise and make a wish to the ocean. When all krathongs were created, Dinner was served. Again another hearty food selections on offer. At this point the sun was beginning to set another breathtaking sight to enjoy. It was dark after sunset so it's time to take our krathong to the bat cave and make the offering. Being the darkest cave, the krathongs with lit candles was a gorgeous sight. We left our krathongs floating for a while then after our wishes, thanks yous and apologies, we collected our krathong to blow out the candles. When candle lights were out, It turned pitch black inside the cave. We created bioluminescience in the water. We swished the water and illussions of sparks of light were created in the dark. Truly awesome! We headed back to the big boat then sailed back to the marina where we were met by a van to bring us back to the hotel. l highly recommend this tour to Phuket visitors who are adventurous but NOT claustrophobic
- ParadiseAdventuresl00Amazing Speedboat tour to Phi Phi Island from KrabiThis place is definitely one of the bucket list locations you just have to experience. Go and see Maya Bay and the many other Islands that form the Phi Phi Islands. If you stay in Krabi you can live more comfortably without all the noise and partying that goes on until 3am on Phi Phi Island. Definitely recommend this. Check out my video review on YouTube. Just search Paradise Adventures to find my channel.
- caroln80200Super cooking experience! Highly recommended 😋The cooking school is in a village behind AoNang. They provide transport from hotel to their school. we were provided with good fresh ingredients and after a demo we were able to do chopping and cooking ourselves After this afternoon I feel confident I can make a good Thai meal for friends on my return home. The recipe book is simple but will remind me of the ingredients
- K9120JAharryk00Excellent from stray to finishBooked this trip not knowing what to expect. Came away with a smaller on my face and memories to take away. This trip is based around kayaking but your guide does all the work, negotiating the narrow entries to the Hong, or lagoon inside the island. We saw monkeys and sea dragons and head a great adventure. Only a note that that if you have issues with tight spaces the entry to the cave may be challenging. Having said that, you lie down and you guide takes you safely through, and the narrow bit is only for a few seconds. A special mention to the food which was first class, prepared by on board chefs below deck. I am a vegetarian and they made me my own meal which was simply amazing. Lastly the staff cannot do any more to make your experience truely memorable. Highly recommend.
- Skyebubblez00Amazing kayak thunderstorm tourWas seriously amazing! Kayak through beautiful Caves and rainy chaos was extremely dreamy and the food was top notch 👌 highly reccomend for solo and big groups or couples very memorable Saw bats! Got to see blue plankton in the water! Most insane thing I think I've ever seen 😳 Though just beware on what day you book as tour goes for an extremely long time!! Went from 11:30 pick up and I didn't arrive back at my hostel until 10pm!!!!! So don't plan for anything early next day or you will regret it🤣 other then that great experience 💙
- Vandhana S00Great tour to Ang thong National and Marine park!The tour was very good and so was the crew. We snorkeled and then hiked to Pha Chan Charat (amazing views). We then hiked to Emerald lagoon which was also very pretty. They had to the cut the tour short because it started to rain and the swells were high near the last island on the itinerary, but no complaints regarding that since we covered the main things. The only thing I didn’t like was the food they provided for lunch. All in all, I would definitely recommend this tour!
- 72jackm00Honeymoon Snorkelling ExcursionAbsolutely brilliant day out on the water snorkelling. Promplty collected from our hotel and taken to the pier where we were warmly greeted by the members of the crew. A cooler full of cold drinks available throughout and all equipment provided. Taken to some of the most beautiful spots in the Andaman Sea The crew got in the water at the snorkelling spots and were always on hand to help with anything Delicious lunch of Massaman curry and fruit provided and then dropped back to our hotel at the end of the day.
Buy it with
Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat provided by Trip Store Krabi
Product Overview: Koh Yao Yai to Ao Nang by Green Planet Speed Boat
Number of Photos