Start the fishing trip with a convenient pickup service from your hotel lobby on Koh Samui. Please choose the right option as for areas away from Bophut and Chaweng Beach there is a small extra fee. Meet the boat crew of Mr. Tu at Phu Yai Non Pier and get information about the forthcoming fishing trip.
Head by escort boat to the first fishing spot where your local guide will give you practical tips about line fishing to catch barracuda, trevally and snapper. Cast your line in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand and experience a warm local hospitality with a genial and relaxed atmosphere on board.
It’s generally agreed that sea air builds up an appetite, so you’ll appreciate the hearty buffet lunch laid onboard the boat while admiring the spectacular view of the surrounding islands. Savoury dishes and tropical fruits are supplied by your host.
The trip includes all the fishing equipment, bait, lunch or dinner, drinking water and a round-trip car service to and from your hotel. For families, Mr. Tu’s fishing tours are a wonderful choice. There are life jackets on board, insurance is covered, and you’ll have an English speaking guide to make sure that everyone gets the most out of the trip. There’s even an opportunity for swimming or snorkeling, so nobody has to stay on shore.
• 08:00 - 09:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
• 09:45 - 10:00: Meet the boat crews check in at Phu Yai Non Pier
• 10:00 - 10:30: Depart from Phu Yai Non Pier to the first fishing spot
• 10:30 - 12:00: Start catching fish with the line
• 12:00 - 12:30: Enjoy a buffet lunch on board
• 12:30 - 13:00: Relax and have a refreshing swim
• 13:00 - 15:30: Head further to the second spot and start the challenge fishing game (rods, lines and trawling gears)
• 15:30 - 16:00: Cruise back to Koh Samui
• 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Location: Mr.Tu Fishing Game, Bophut 84320 Thailand
Pass By: Trip Store Krabi, Krabi Town Thailand