• 6:00am: Beach briefing - you'll learn the basics of paddle boarding while we're on the sand.
• 6:10am: Learn SUP basics on the water, and cruise around the bay
• 6:30am: Anchor up and start "floating yoga" class
• 7:30am: Return to the beach
• Premium Starboard paddleboard equipment
• Drinking water
• Healthy snack, such as banana bread or fresh fruit
What to bring?
• Wear beach attire, such as swimwear, board shorts, yoga pants and a t-shirt - or other clothes you don't mind getting wet.
• Bring a beach towel
• Hat and sunscreen optional
How do you get to the beach?
• If you have your own transport, we will send you details of the meeting place. We usually paddle at Choeng Mon beach (from May - October) and at Bangrak beach (from December to May).
• We provide complimentary transfers to the beach if you're staying in Chaweng, Bophut, Choeng Mon, Bangrak or Plai Laem. If you are staying outside of these areas you will need to arrange your own transport to the beach.