AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual
By AIRE Ancient Baths Vallromanes
The essence of AIRE turned into an extraordinary ritual that embraces the face and body with a symphony of delicate movements for a deep and enveloping massage. Warm, organic argan oil and jade stones give this experience an irresistible touch of distinction and sumptuousness that connects to the ancestral traditions of Berber women, who have used these elements for centuries to rejuvenate, strengthen, and beautify their skin. The numerous beneficial properties of argan oil have been used by the Berber women for centuries to enrich body and mind with their delicate sumptuousness and seductive aroma. Also, a 90 minutes ritual including a relaxing full-body massage with warm, organic argan oil working the legs, abdomen, arms, back, shoulders, and cranium. During the facial massage we work with organic argan cream and jade stones. A series of inhalations with lavender essential oils determined by your therapist will help you enter a state of deep relaxation. .
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 4 per group
Duration: 1h 40m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bathrobe and towels
- Hygiene Items
- Thermal circuit entrance
- Departure details
- Aire de Vallromanes, Riera de Vallromanes, s/n, 08188 Vallromanes, Barcelona, Spain
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197401P6
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual?
- AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual price starts from $206.15. Discover and book AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual on Tripadvisor
- What is the AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual cancellation policy?
- AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual?
- AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual is hosted by AIRE Ancient Baths Vallromanes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AIRE Ancient Baths Vallromanes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 40m. Discover and book AIRE The Ancient Argan Ritual on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197401P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A Bath With Socks, Crowds and an Angry Masseuse - The McDonald's of Thermal Spas?!
My husband and I have been visiting various thermal spas in Catalonia since 2011. He surprised me with a gift certi…
We took the Valentine package. Until we got there we has received no instructions and did not know what to bring …
Relaxing spa ina quiet valley only a half hour drive from Barcelona
Stay at the hotel and enjoy the spa for free, the 2 other outdoor pools, and Bio restaurants in this eco resort. T…
Paradise of Peacefulness
We’ve had dozens of massages over the years, but when they take place in a fabulous spa - it just adds something ex…
Lovely old building, looks like a cave, romantic lighting, multiple pools, one, outside. She staff excellent, but o…
Great spa venue
Very peaceful, clean and relaxing experience. Highly recommended. Massage was also fantastic. The only backside is …
Out of world experience
This is a strange place. Situated largely underground, although there is a gap where you can wade outside, it cons…
Fantastic Spa at the Mas Salagros Hotel
We loved this perfectly built spa situated on old Roman baths. The service was exceptional and the treatments were …
Didn't really know what we were going to. This place is amazing. We walked around in white robes with hoods to just…
Baths and massage area were uniquely and tastefully presented. Design very respectful of nature and had a truly, a…
Lovely ancien Catalan house transformed into a spa. Here you can find Roman style baths with Arabic atmosphere. The…
Floating on Aire
I am so glad we spent the time to visit this spa...it was wonderful! Didn't really know what to expect, since spas…
If you go you must try the baths and a treatment; The staff here are lovely, the experience just marvellous :)
Six baths to choose from, children's hour Sat and Sun mornings. Even the 8 and 10 year old boys liked it!! The most…
Amazing place to visit!!
We stayed here 3 nights and were never disappointed. The rooms are super cosy and had everything we wanted. The res…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fui con mi pareja y ya estamos pensando en volver! Las instalaciones, el entorno, la atención del personal, y el masaje Argan el mejor masaje que me han hecho en mi vida! Excelentes medidas anti covid, fuimos el fin de semana y el aforo súper acertado! Volveremos en breve!
Written September 7, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.