Tetovo guided tour
By Breathe in Travel
Placed at the bottom of the Polog plain, at the foot of the Šar mountains and at the gates of Kosovo, Tetovo is the 5th largest city in the country and the "capital" of the Albanian minority. Its current appearance does not make it, a priori, a tourist destination of the first order: a large city of socialist look to gray buildings, for some still scarred by traces of fighting in the civil war of 2001.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Your guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will take you to any place in the center of Tetovo
- Tetovo, North Macedonia We will take you to any place in the center of Tetovo
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139617P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tetovo guided tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tetovo guided tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tetovo guided tour?
- Tetovo guided tour price starts from $41.96. Discover and book Tetovo guided tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tetovo guided tour cancellation policy?
- Tetovo guided tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tetovo guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tetovo guided tour?
- Tetovo guided tour is hosted by Breathe in Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Breathe in Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tetovo guided tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139617P9
- You'll start atTetovoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Painted Mosque Sarena DzamijaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Arabati Baba TekkeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very personal tour as it was just us and the tour guide. Welcoming and personable throughout and offered to drop us…
Lovely day to Peja & Rugova Gorge
Did this tour from Pristina. Had a fantastic time with my tour guide Arbies, he was a rather cool guy. Rather impre…
My Kuqishtes Hiking trip
For those who enjoy the outdoors and hillwalking and climbing etc this is a great tour to do. It's a good challenge…
Highly Recommend! Fantastic trip.
The trip was amazing with a variety of locations. Zana was a fantastic host with a background in archeology. As suc…
Fantastic walking tour in Prishtina
It was a very pleasant afternoon with Aedona that, besides her intelligence and kindness, shared her personal exper…
These are three of the most beautiful monasteries in the world with breathtaking frescoes in each. Impossible to s…
We set out on our excursion at 10 am and enjoyed the beautiful scenery along the way from Pristina to Peja. Our to…