Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer
By Lakpura LLC
(SKU: LK42012900) Enjoy your Sri Lanka vacation with ease by booking this private transfer from your hotel in Ahangama City to Hambantota City. Your friendly and professional driver will drive you directly to your hotel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way ground transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Hotel in Ahangama
- Ahangama, Sri Lanka Your hotel in Ahangama
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P517
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer?
- Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer price starts from $11.50. Discover and book Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer?
- Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer is hosted by Lakpura LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Ahangama City to Hambantota City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P517
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great place to see elephants and more
I did safari for 3h and saw lots of animals, especially elephants. Jeep driver was very friendly, explained a lot a…
Definitely enjoyed this 5 hr journey scenery was beautiful and great to see how people live in the different villag…
Excellent Private Safari Tour.
Udawalawe is a 76,000 acre National park with lots of wildlife, flora and fauna. The main attraction are the copiou…
My guide was awesome at spotting animals and taking me across what felt like the entire park. He knew the name of e…
Beautiful landscape and big variation of animals to see. Our tourguide Darmasiari was amazing. Highly recommend.
Hikers’ Heaven - Hiking Kehelpathdoruwa
One of the most scenic hikes in Sri Lanka, located in Udadumbara, Kalugala. Called as Hikers Heaven and it is the b…
Amazing and Enjoyable Full Day Safari
Had the most amazing, memorable day on this full day safari. We spent time watching the beautiful elephants whilst …
DO NOT USE. They'll take your money for train tickets but not book them
A dishonest company that will waste your time. I've contacted them to arrange train tickets to Ella. They said they…
beautiful land and very nice persons
would like to stay more in Sri Lanka, but almost 4 weeks were good. We made a big circle, I saw so much things, so …
The best possible way to get to know Colombo
The tuk tuk safari really exceeded our expectations. Within 4 hours we were shown almost all of Colombo's sights a…
Very very nice safari!
Daru the driver and the guide were very very good. We’ve seen a beautiful herde of elephants, cool Buffalo’s, croco…
A MUST DO
Our guide Chamara was spectacular. He was so knowledgeable and an amazing driver in such rough terrain. We saw so m…
Best Safari in Sri Lanka
Excellent and polite people! They tried to show us all animals! Take a guide with you, he will help you a lot!
Perfect service in challenging times in Sri Lanka
We were traveling from the airport to the city center of Colombo and also booked a transfer from Colombo to tangall…
An awesome experience
We booked a three hour guided tour at Udawalawe National Park. Our driver Darmasiri from Max Safari was a safe driv…