Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy thrilling look at the elephants, and bears of Udawalawa National Park , during this 4 TO 5 hour private Jeep safari. Travel to a wilderness refuge known for hosting one of the largest gatherings of Asian elephants on earth , observing these giant creatures as they drink, feed, and congregate. The chance to observe numerous species of birds, amphibians, and fish is an added bonus. Travel from Any hotel That you stay around Udawalawa.to the National Park by Jeep & Enjoy a 4-5 hour safari ride With an English speaking Driver / Guide.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Udawalawe National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Udawalawe TrailsStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Udawalawe DamStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4X4 Luxury Jeep
- Private transportation
- Fuel Surcharges
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe Trails
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe Dam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Sigiritrip Tours
We are highly recommend their service, they are promt, flexibe and friendly. Our driver was Shehan.Keep up the goo…
We made a 2 weeks’ trip to Sri Lanka in January. As we had clear idea of where to go, but didn’t want to drive by…
We have a great tour with Sigiritrip from start to finish. From the moment I messaged Gihan in the office to the en…
Experts Of Wild-Life
our safari trip was to Kaudulla National park as Sigiritrip Recommended us to visit there instead of going to minne…
we booked this tour while we stay in kandy and it was great. our driver roshan spoke very good english and he stopp…
Safari Hurulu eco park
We booked a safari via Viator and by my own mistake for a wrong day. Sigiritrip tours sent me whatsapp for a confim…
Professional and affordable
Used Sigiritrip tours for taxi from Sigiriya to Negombo. I had many quotes and this was the best price by far - dri…
Best Of the Best
It was an Unforgettable Experience, Our Safari tour was to Kadulla National Park and there were more than 300 eleph…
Excellent Trip in Lovely Sri Lanka
we been traveling around that amazing country for 8 days with our driver sumeda and we are really happy of the serv…
Well Done !
our Driver and Guide janu was so helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Big thanks To Sigiritrip Tours…
Can't Recommend Sigiritrip Tours Highly Enough
we been travelling around sigiriya, Ella, Udawalawa ,Mirissa and Gall with sanjaya who was our driver Booked with S…
our diver nimal was fantastic he is very informative and knowledgeable, we really enjoyed the day, the restaurant h…
Excellent & Worth For the Money !
we Did kaudulla national park cuz of the Recommendation of Sigiritrip tours and we were lucky enough to See more th…
They'll get you to wherever you want to go!
Sigiritrip picked me up on time for my first tour. I had been warned that I needed plenty of time to get around Sr…
Honeymoon in Sri Lanka
We initially booked some car travel from Negombo to Sigiriya to Pasekudah with Sigiritrips. After some initial rese…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park
- Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park on Tripadvisor
- Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park on Tripadvisor
- Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park is hosted by Sigiritrip Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sigiritrip Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Jeep Safari To Udawalawa National Park on Tripadvisor