Road worthiness of all our vehicles guaranteed Our safety protocol is up to industry standard Punctuality & Professionalism Accredited guides & drivers Our prices are affordable Our services are not only limited to just pick up and go, but we also provide the following services: AIRPORT TRANSFERS SAFARIS TOURS PRIVATE CHAUFFEUR POINT TO POINT TRANSPORT
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Stellenrust Winery
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Touwsrivier
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Cape Town
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188867P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188867P1
Cape Point Tour, commonly...
CAPE TOWN SAFARI TOUR
WHALE WATCHING TOUR
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#565 of 976 Tours & Activities in Cape Town Central
Absolutley Shambolic Service!
##Diabolic and stomach-churning experience! Absolutely a daylight #SCAM#. Left Cape on the 4th July 2020 only to be offloaded at Beit Bridge without any accommodation, food, water etc. it has been one excuse after the other but predominantly using 'break down' as a scapegoat hoping to frustrate people to abandon their bus for another. Taking advantage of people's predicament for their selfish gains-charging extortionate fares as much as R7000 for a few bags of luggage. Merciless bloodsuckers## Stay away from this bus, please!