per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional art historian guide
- Children's worksheets in folders with pencils
- Travel tips for those traveling in Rome with kids
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Ostia Antica, Viale dei Romagnoli, 717, 00119 Roma RM, Italy Departure Point: Ostia Antica ticket office Address: Ostia Antica ticket office at the entrance of the excavations Via dei Romagnoli, 717 Dates: Everyday except Monday
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20455P39
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families?
- Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families price starts from $183.93. Discover and book Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families cancellation policy?
- Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families?
- Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families is hosted by Raphael Tours in Rome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raphael Tours in Rome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20455P39
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atOstia AnticaViale dei Romagnoli, 717, 00119 Roma RM, ItalyDeparture Point: Ostia Antica ticket office Address: Ostia Antica ticket office at the entrance of the excavations Via dei Romagnoli, 717 Dates: Everyday except MondaySee address & details
- Pass byParco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
- 1Parco Archeologico di Ostia AnticaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThe ancient port city of Ostia is now a ghost town. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the people of Ostia realized that their livelihoods were threatened. As a result, the inhabitants left their homes and businesses in search of a safe place that could provide them with a new way of life. As you traverse the streets of this outdoor living museum, your guide will ensure that you see the most important buildings including the theater, thermal baths, mills, the Square of the Guilds, the Capitolium, and much more. Your guide will take you back in time, revealing the story of how the people of this special place once lived. The venue is perfect for children. Your family will explore this historic and important archaeological site where it is possible to see the ruins, walk the streets and enter the buildings.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Raphael Tours in Rome
Rome, Lazio, Italy
#148 of 1,859 Tours & Activities in Rome
- Mariana A00Fantastic family tour for any tourists with young kidsGreat tour for families with young kids. Martina was simply wonderful. She really engaged with the kids, kept them attentive, gave them lots of toilet stops and rest time, she’s a mum and you can tell how thoughtful she is when leading a group with families. I highly recommend this tour for anyone that wants to enrich their kids’ experience in Rome.
- christinakA7677ZJ00Great family tour of ColosseumMartina was an amazing guide, keeping th tour interesting and engaging for all ages - parents, tween & teen!
- C7277VGleom00Wonderful food!We had a wonderful time sampling all of the foods, and the guide was very friendly and knowledgeable
- C7277VGleom00A good timeOur guide was extremely knowledgeable, but was a little hard to understand with their thick accent and sometimes went off on tangents. We didn't actually climb the steps at all, but I don't think we missed out on anything. Trevi fountain was packed with people, but that's no fault of the tour operator. Pantheon was spectacular, though we had to line up for about 10-15 minutes before we could get in. The ice cream was incredible!
- meri h00Fun adventureChiaia did a great job directing us and showing things we would not have seen on our own. The food was good and nice group of people.
- lloydj26300Great knowledge tour for whole familyRossella was a brilliant tour guide. She captured the minds of our 11 and 13 year olds immediately. Excellent knowledge and Rossella answered all our questions easily and simply for whole family. Very good English so super easy to understand. Highly recommend- 5 Star
- marcsnelson100Wonderful even for non-foodiesThis was a wonderful experience. And our tour guide (Arianna) was great. Ask for her specifically! I actually don’t know how the other tour guides are but she was so good I’d go with her if possible. You do sample quite a bit of food so go hungry and plan for a light dinner the evening you go. Also note they can accommodate vegetarians. The one salumi stop (which was great) they just substituted cheese.
- Explorer39942000Great balance of good and history.5 stops to sample traditional Roman street food from salami to gelato. All delicious. Really informative guide. Would recommend.
- Compass5117633675100Highlight day!It was wonderful. We had such a great time. There were 7 in our group. Our tour guide Georgia made such a nice day of food, drink and history. Not crazy amount of walking but wear your comfy shoes. I would recommend it to anyone. Don’t eat breakfast!
- 715chloel00Fantastic trip!Francesca was amazing - really knowledgable and super friendly. The food was fantastic. We had a great time - it was perfect for our first evening in Rome.
- Maslin L00You should do it!Luca was awesome! He was very funny and cool. We loved our tour! Will be recommending to others :) also the food was very yummy!
- Sonya N00Definitely worth the euros!Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was great and plenty to make a meal on. It was a wonderful experience.
- acuringa00Lovely and delicious tourIt was fun and delightful tour. Arianna told fascinating stories and great information about the food itself. We really enjoyed our time!
- carolmT2240WJ00Rome foodDario was great fun and full of information about the local scene. Good was interesting and beers were great
- RenatoPerroni00Worth it for food and historyWhen you book a food tour you want to both eat typical foods and learn about the specifics of the city and in this tour with Francesca it was exactly what had happened. We enjoyed a lot not only the food and drinks but also the curiosities and city history. Strongly advise.
Buy it with
Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families provided by Raphael Tours in Rome
Product Overview: Ancient Ostia Guided Tour for Kids and Families
Number of Photos