Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Progreso, Progreso, Yucatan Peninsula
- Round trip transportation from your Progreso cruise ship terminal!
- Fully licensed and insured transportation!
- English speaking certified shore excursion guide!
- Automatic Yamaha or Italika ATV!
- All equipment needed including helmets, knee and elbow guards and visibility vest!
- Optional All Inclusive add-on for the beach!
- Towells and lockers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
From the dirty, gross van, to the "tour guide" who didn't explain much, we were very upset to have spent so much money on this excursion. Once we found where we needed to be, we were taken to what was presumed to be a parking lot filled with other dirty vans and buses. We got in…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Relax11874709060, General Manager at Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club
Responded Dec 16, 2019
Hello it seems that you didnt like this excursion. First of all Progreso is not and ugly place as you describe it, there is no people with rifles, and our tour guides dont go with our guests back to the ship with them in the transportation, and never ever ask for money to our guest. This tour is based on off roads sigthseen and exploration of and old abandoned town called misnebalam. This info is available on the tour description . There is no refunds for this excursion. Kind regards
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Shore Excursions Mexico
They drove us all around (30 min.) to put us on and up close to the wild flamingos. We also got to see a wild gator…
It’s not all bad!!!
Important stuff in 2nd paragraph. So I took a cruise in November and I ended up at Silcer Beach Club. The alcohol w…
What they did right- they were the first company to sell you a beach day outside the port at a decent price of $41/…
The resort and the beautiful pictures we were shown did not match up at all. The beach was nasty. The water looked …
Nice day at the beach!
They cater to a younger group of locals and foreigners and the service is eager to please. The food choices are exc…
Iguana Maya excursions. Waited on the curb 10 minutes, then put on a shuttle to wait longer at their office(?). A…
Best Archaeological experience ever!
I had the absolute best time! Our tour guide, Adam, is not just a local but also a full fledged Archaeologist! He k…
Mérida City Tour w/ Alex
Had a really great time, and learned a lot! Our tour guide, Alex, was very attentive, friendly, and engaging. He al…
Had a little trouble finding any sign or paddle board with the name but asked and were directed behind buildings.Re…
Great Time! Everyone was very friendly. It was all inclusive, the only extra I paid for was the locker and it was o…
Staff was awesome, food and drink options were limited, in time will be a great venue still had great fun with staf…
Repeat visit to Silcer Beach
This was our third time to Silcer Beach. Always a great time. Good service, food, and drinks. Only complaint would …
Costs a little too much for experience
We were excited to go to a all inclusive in Progreso, we picked this one last minute without really investigating o…
Salt Life Shell Life!
I had a wonderful time! It was not too expensive and you have the option to walk the local area and get some reall…
Our tour guides were Arturo and Jose. They were very informative and helpful. The bus ride was long but not bad. Th…
- Shore Excursions Mexico
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club
- Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club on Tripadvisor
- Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club price starts from $110.00. Discover and book Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club on Tripadvisor
- Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Progreso Misnebalam Ghost Town ATV excursion and Break at Silcer Beach Club on Tripadvisor