Brunello, Nobile & Rosso Grand Wine Tour in Montalcino e Montepulciano (Tuscany)
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside as you delve into the heart of the Brunello, Nobile & Rosso Wine Region.
• Transportation service with english speaking driver (8 to 9 hrs) departing from Florence or Siena or Chianti or Valdarno area
• Visit 2 different Brunello, Rosso & Nobile Wine farm in Tuscany (Val d'Orcia landscape)
• Over the course of the tour, you will visit two first-class wineries that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to the famous Brunello wines, you will be able to enjoy the Rosso Brunello or “Super Tuscans.” or Nobile from Montepulciano
• Time to explore Montalcino (the Brunelo Wine Town) and Montepulciano (the Nobile Wine Town), Time to climb the Montalcino medieval fortress and visit the Montepulciano wine cellars carved in the stones
• Panoramic stops at between the Brunello fields
Brunello di Montalcino is one of the best wines in the world, destined for long ageing, making it better and more complete over time. According to the regulations, Brunello must age for a minimum of 5 years although it is customary to lay it down for 10 years. It can remain in the cellar for 30 years while some of the very exceptional vintages last for 100 years or more, as the Brunello produced by Biondi Santi.