Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Wetsuits and mask
- Transfers are an optional extra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kleinbaai Harbour, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa We send you the exact directions and meeting times the day before the trip. The shark dive takes place from Kleinbaai Harbour and the whale watching either from Gansbaai or Hermanus.
- Cape Town International Airport, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156948P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination?
- Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination price starts from $177.08. Discover and book Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination cancellation policy?
- Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination?
- Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination is hosted by Shark Zone. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shark Zone on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156948P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#23 of 161 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cape Town Central
- Christopher P00Great White in Mossel BayHad an amazing trip, the crew worked really hard for us. We managed to see some magnificent great white sharks in Mossel Bay.
- Tourist3219886404000Awesome shark cage experienceWhat an amazing experience, the staff was great and they made us all feel comfortable and safe. I would love to do it again
- TamiaRogers12300No words can describe the experience we’ve had.The experience was exceptional with great customer service and with excellent sightings. An memorable experience
- Michal K00Perfect experienceIt was wonderful experience. Sharks were beautiful, mostly from 2-6 meters. Thank you for that again. I can recommend for everyone.
- JesiJaimes00Sharks were the only thing missing! 😕Unfortunately we didn’t see any sharks but the boat staff tried very hard to lure them in for several hours. When we finally gave up they took us on a quick ride to see the seals which was cool. They also provided good snacks and water/juice on the boat. There was also fresh coffee at the meet up location and our shuttle driver was very nice. (Note: first outing was canceled due to weather a couple days prior so we fit this in on our last day in Cape Town) Personally think they should either give a partial refund when that happens or offer a voucher to use at a different time. In addition they charged more than half for our additional 4th person to ride on the boat with us (not diving) and the boat was less than half capacity. (Her son was diving so she wanted to be there to take pictures and watch.) Lastly, they did not provide anyone to take any photos so come with camera ready! 😉
- RalphO5700No communication at all.This company has the worst response time for e mail. We booked a trip for Great White diving. It was cancelled the day before. Was asked if we can move it to another day. Mind you we travelled from the USA to do this. We have other plans booked I was told National Geographic has blood their boats for two weeks. We stayed in Mossel bay as it was on our way to Cape Town. I am not sure whom it is to blame. Jaman booking agency/ Trip advisor or the diving company. I could have saved myself a lot of time and traveled to another town to see sharks (probably not Great whites though ) as they are not found in other locations. Summary get your act together.
- pronarise00Amazing experienceI highly recommend Shark Zone. They professionally organized our trip and everything was on time. There was great communication and guidance throughout the process. And we had an awesome experience. Thank you so much!😁
- NYT2400Exhilarating adventure of a lifetimeExhilarating fun. Best experience. Exciting. Nerve wracking. Terrifying. Must to. The team was very friendly, generous and engaging. I must mention Miss Kelly, the hostess with kind heart..... beauty with brains.
- NYT2400Exhilarating adventure or a lifetimeIncredible adventure of a lifetime. Just awesome memories.... exhilarating. Nerve wreaking. Exciting. Into the wild. Patience and anxiety. Its wonderful... must to... The team was friendly and kind.... I must name Ms Kelly, perfect hostess, brains & beauty....
- marcosa7600Best company ever!I was trying to book the sunset Safari and the transportation from the airport.Stephen made sure everything was taken care of properly.Nice driver,amazing Safari and the best of all:I felt safe outside my country.Highly recommended!Five stars!
- Ksepa00GreatI liked the experience and the company very much. They were always in touch prior to the trip answering all kinds of questions. The trip was nice, the crew great, videographer with a great sense of humor took videos that we got. I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast and lunch we were offered. Well organized. The company is definitely recommended. As for experience I would like to have some more :) It was quite quick for me and not enough to enjoy to the fullest. May be will try again one day.
- Kya H00Great!!!I loved it. It was definitely the highlight of my trip. I saw about 30 different sharks. It was scary but definitely safe and worth the experience.
- ChiHan_Lien00Excellent tour with up-close views of sharksI recently went on the shark cage diving tour in the beginning of Feb and had a very good experience with the whole trip. I was picked up within the time frame as communicated (get whatsapp as it is the best communication tour while in South Africa for foreigners), we were provided breakfast and lunch, the crew was very well organized and gave very detailed explanations of everything and the boat and cage launch were very smooth. It is a great learning experience too as you get to learn more details regarding how sharks play a role in the marine life and how they're misunderstood creatures. Highly recommend this tour!
- doubleaye00Well organized.I really enjoyed my shark diving trip this morning. The company picked me up right on time and was very efficient is picking up the other passengers in Cape Town. When we arrived in Gansbaai, they checked everyone in, handed out wetsuits, and served breakfast. The boat was nice and they had stairs that rolled up to the boat which is a nice touch for folks that don’t do a lot of boating. We entered the cages in groups of five (there were ten on the boat), and there were about 6-7 sharks (wow!) that had a good time with us. Lunch was served and showers were provided when we returned to land. They shared a video of the day and drove us back to Cape Town by about 3pm. Fun experience!
- M6963OZlukec00MrHad an amazing time today shark diving with the company and they was very friendly and professional would recommend to try this activity out with this company
Buy it with
Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination provided by Shark Zone
Product Overview: Shark cage diving + viewing & whale watching tours combination
|Number of Photos||2|