Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent
Enjoy some of the best views of Mykonos and its surroundings while your private guide explains historical facts and mythological stories about the island. Explore the narrow streets and alleys of the old town and Little Venice. Visit the Panagia Paraportiani church and the monastery of Panagia Tourliani. You will also have free time to go for a swim or get refreshments at Kalafati Beach!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- hotel pick-up / drop-off
- professional guide
- transportation by private vehicle and professional driver
- entrance fee (Monastery)
- food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Panayia Tourliani
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher) We pick up clients from all hotels and accommodations of Mykonos that are reachable by minibus/minivan. Please place your full hotel address upon reservation
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5389P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent?
- Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent price starts from $520.69. Discover and book Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent cancellation policy?
- Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent?
- Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent is hosted by Achtypis Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Achtypis Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5389P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Paralia KalafatiStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Monastery of Panayia TourlianiStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mykonos TownStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Achtypis Private Tours
Joined in March 2016
#2 of 4 Tours & Activities in Pyrgos
- J7213PYmichaelr00Birthday adventure with 14 persons in northern CorfuEverything was perfect and even the weather turned good The trip was made even better by our wonderful driver “Gerry” Thank you all for making my birthday special
- Woodtahn00Istanbul Private Tour with Achtypis Private ToursWe did a customized Istanbul Private Tour on 18th October 2022. Our guide was Serkan and our driver was Kemal. We had the most amazing time, Serkan was very personable and really knowledgeable. We enjoyed all parts of the tour and Kemal got us through the continual traffic jams in great style.......amazing driver. Everything on our wish list was delivered and we came away extremely happy and satisfied. Could not have got a better guide or driver. Would definitely recommend using Achtypis Private Tours AAA+++
- Manuela L00Kos, y compris ZiaKos reached probably it's peak during the Roman and Hellinistic Period, and became a center of shops and commerce and a great port. Some fabulous villas with mosaics floors is a nice discover in the ancient Agora; If you visit the nice mountain Dikaios, ca. (847 m) , and the charming village Zia is very close to the mountain; a very romantic village with small narrow streets, many little shops, or visit the Monastery of Spondi; the panoramic views of the whole of Kos or also see the wonderful sunset from Zia, will be a super experience.
- 123kristic00Private tour with ZoeyWe had a fantastic time and learned so much! Zoey answered all our questions and even got a private olive oil tasting arranged for us. Fantastic!
- Graahaam00A very old and picturesque townWe arrived in Rhodes city by taxi, as out holiday village was a reasonable distance away. The taxi driver was excellent and agreed to pick us up at an agreed time. Rhodes is an old City ,but is very picturesque ,with its castle type buildings and very narrow streets . The streets are full of shops and Restaurants . There is a center not far off the harbou r which is excellent for Restaurants anf a lot of life. The people are very friendly. They are eager to get you into their restaurant.The Greeks are also good fun to be around. We had lunch at a nice restaurant in the central area and moved on to the harbour. The sea view here is very good, with large cruise ships tied up . The castle walls run around the harbour and the city looking very picturesque.
- Sue C00Great visit/tour for families.We took our 10 year old grand daughter and were very pleased with the trip which was a good chance for adults to get a little history/culture/local colour without grand daughter going on strike!!
- Greekfood12300Lovely sceneryLovely scenery and plenty to see vert reasonably priced tour and a very enjoyable day seeing all the highlights
- HarryTodd1200Do NOT book this, it is NOT a private tour!I booked this as I thought it would be a really nice day out with my girlfriend. It was a nice day out but not worth the £395 I paid. For this money, I was expecting a private boat and a private tour guide. We got the opposite. We were picked up from our hotel, which was nice, but then we were taken to the port and had to wait for more than an hour for our boat. The boat turned out to be a public tour boat. We asked a couple of the people who were on the tour and they said that they paid €20 per person, not the £197 per person that I had paid!! All this company did was piggy back off of another tour company and charge 20x the price. Even the lady that picked us up was surprised at the price we paid as she admitted that it should have cost €37.50. I will be getting my money back. DO NOT BOOK THIS, LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR A PRIVATE TOUR.
- stamperdog00All 8 of Us Agreed - It Was Just What We WantedKatarina was a great guide. She was knowledgeable and easy to understand. She knew a LOT! The Parthenon was packed when we went as it had been intermittently closed during the previous week. She got all 8 of us in and out of there with some time to walk about on our own. We had 8 couples in a bus built for more so we had room to spread out. It was a fairly warm July morning. The tour was actually 4-1/2 hours due to traffic. I think it was a great value.
- desaimona00Beautiful Island- Excellent Private Tour!We are met by our tour guide, Antonio (Tony) on time. We did have a hard time locating our meeting point. So we called the emergency phone number provided to us and 2 agents were able to help us immediately locating our guide. Tony was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Mykonos. He took us around to several different parts of the island in a private car. We covered St. Johns, Little Venice, the Windmills, Kalafati Beach, and shopping. He even took us to Sakis Grill House for the best Gyros and souvlakis in town! Definitely time and money well spent for us!
- lipy111200000Santorini,Mykonos ,Athens,Greeceit is the best, you guys must visit those places .Me and my daughter like it so much ,we had so much fun,we went to more islands the name is very hard to say
Buy it with
Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent provided by Achtypis Private Tours
Product Overview: Mykonos Highlights Private Tour:Little Venice,Kalafati Beach & Tourliani Convent
Number of Photos