Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 nights accommodation in a budget category hotel in private room
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wildlife Safaris on Sharing basis
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kanha National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pench Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Nagpur
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- also we pickup from nagpur hotels
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Sonegaon, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440005, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P163
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Tiger Parks remain closed from 15 June to 30th September every year
- Book this tour only between the period of October till March
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Secrets of Wild India Tour?
- Secrets of Wild India Tour price starts from $399.00. Discover and book Secrets of Wild India Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Secrets of Wild India Tour cancellation policy?
- Secrets of Wild India Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Secrets of Wild India Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Secrets of Wild India Tour?
- Secrets of Wild India Tour is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Secrets of Wild India Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Secrets of Wild India Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3 days. Discover and book Secrets of Wild India Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P163
Reserve your spot
Nagpur to Kanha national park
Kanha to Pench national park
pench - Nagpur airport drop
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
An incredible experience we had with Jai Singh in Delhi
An incredible experience we had with Jai Singh in Delhi. He was a storyteller, friend who advised a lot of tips to …
3 jam packed Fun filled days in Pilibhit
It's wonderful 3 days jam packed with lot of fun. Day 1 Bindra Naturals Ecovillage provided simple but comforta…
quaint vineyards and fun wine tasting sessions.
quaint vineyards and fun wine tasting sessions. Comfortable pickup and drop from our Mumbai hotel then taken to the…
It was a memorable weekend from Bangalore to Bandipur
It was a memorable weekend from Bangalore to Bandipur. Decided to book this tour to have a relaxed and fun journey …
Tiger is same but so tree long tree, peaceful places and so happy too jurney. Freind and family so happy..
Best of India under best of budget
Best of India under best of budget, simply awesome services from the operator. Really thankful to them for their ho…
Review of Yamuna River
The Yamuna River is one of the major rivers of northern India. It is considered one of the country’s most sacred ri…
A great day spent in discovering the ajanta and ellora caves.
A great day spent in discovering the ajanta and ellora caves. good to note that ancient Buddhists and hindu were ex…
An ancient engineering feat discovered in a day from aurangabad city
A feat to discover ancient marvels in one day! With the help of our able and friendly operator "Discover activitie…
Great place to see lots of birds. It’s only a short drive outside of New Delhi. You can easily do in half a day but…
Great day out with Jai
Jai arranged the perfect day, ran smoothly and fast tracked us through all the security checks. Great guide; highly…
Masterpiece of Buddhist and Hindu religious art and architecture.
Ajanta caves include masterpiece paintings of Buddhist religious art, with figures of the Buddha and depictions of …
an ancient mind-boggling feat of architecture!
an ancient mind-boggling feat of architecture! The caves are a sight to behold and the whole mountain mountains wer…
layers of Indian history from 5000 B.C!
Depth of India's antique history all under one roof. Such a fabulous collection of India's' vast civilisation datin…
Devbhumi, Veerbhumi tour.
We started our self planned tour from Chandigarh. Stayed at Holiday Inn Panchkula.Good hotel,good food. Visited Ros…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Indian wildlife is so rich, just great to feel their vibrant searching for food and good life, even watching hunting 😃 rough experiences made easier through good organising and well equipped staff 👍🏻
Written January 30, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Sir Many thanks for your time and posting this valuable review. Best Regards - Jai Singh Discover Activities
Written January 31, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.