We are aware of the importance of picking you up on time so that you have enough time to check in for you flight without running. Soft driving. Professional drivers. Trained and licenced drivers.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–70 minutes
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting point Café Java (just to your right when you enter the airport arrivals waiting hall) You driver will be waiting for you there with your name.
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- Ghent, Belgium
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162502P22
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent?
- Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent price starts from $239.44. Discover and book Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent cancellation policy?
- Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent?
- Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent is hosted by Taxi Brussels - Your Private Driver. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taxi Brussels - Your Private Driver on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1m. Discover and book Luxury vehicle from Brussels airport to the city of Ghent on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162502P22
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Taxi Brussels - Your Private Driver
Joined in February 2018
#6 of 136 Transportation in Brussels
- galot23300Terrible experience, Do Not HireLong story short, so all people can read this review. Please read! We hired the company for transportation between Tomorrowland and Mechelen for 4 days. First day it was fine. But the next 3 days, they were 1 hour and 30 minutes late for ALL the pick ups. They made us wait in the cold and rain all those 3 days. TERRIBLE company, literally the most unprofessional company I have ever hired in my life. BTW, one of those days, they did not even pick up the phone, luckily I had the number of one of the drivers, otherwise they would have left us stranded at 1:30 am in the middle of nowhere.
- LynnW203900PROMISED TAXI WITH RAMP FOR DISABLED - LET DOWN!!! AWFUL COMPANYTaxi Verts Brussels. DREADFUL COMPANY My husband is disabled and we use taxis with a ramp for his wheelchair. Taxis Verts specifically told me (in an email) they had taxis with ramps to suit for our stay in Brussels. They gave me the number to call and told me to allow an extra 30mins to wait. When I called them last Saturday to book one they said they had NO taxis with ramps!!!! No apology, no other options suggested - Awful company.
- garycG5448MA00Save yourself aggravation, and money by using a more reputable companyI ordered 2 cars (different days) to take family members from Ghent to The Brussels Airport: Car 1 - Showed up late, which forced me to find another car Car 2 - Canceled literally at the time it was supposed to arrive, which forced me to find another car When I asked for refund, they said no. Save yourself aggravation, and money by using a more reputable company
- Robrie0100Broken luggageThe first driver arrived and put our stuff in the boot of his vehicle TLAL438 license plate. The stuff all fit and he proceeded to give out as we also had small carry on bags which I stated on the booking form. He then tried to drive off without closing his boot which made all our bags fall out slamming on to the ground which caused several things to break including a tent, a trolley, electric fan and a foot pump which cost a total of 233.93 euros. I clearly stated when ordering that our luggage was VERY large in size for the four main bags and that we also had smaller carry on bags and 5 people. All of this would have fit also for we were sent the same type of vehicle on the way back and it all fit fine. Wont respond to emails and hence the reason for the negative review. Use a different service and ignore these guys as horribly disorganised
- Roxanne P00Do Not HireUsed them for travel between cities in Belgium. I booked all of our services in May for travel in July. Brussels airport to Brussels Airbnb was great. That's where it ends. Reservation for Brussels to Bruges was 15 min late. Called company. Said it would be there in 10 min. Ended up being 1 hour late. I tried to confirm with them the night before our next reservation. They said they would work on it. Even after checking in with them the night before, the reservation for Bruges to Ghent was 2 hours late. When I asked why, they said they were too busy the night before to assign a driver, and they only assigned a driver when I checked in with them 1.5 hours before scheduled pick up time. I'm still not sure why these were so late, when I booked and paid for everything in May. Some other peculiar things happened, like I booked transportation directly on their site and paid on the site. They called me saying that it was wrong, and that I needed to pay extra. This happened twice. When I made the airport reservation, I indicated that we had 5 suitcases and 4 people, and even sent a picture to show the size of the suitcases. They sent a sedan, and we had to put our suitcases on our laps to fit everything, AND the driver asked for 20 euros cash for the "extra bags." There are other transportation services out there. Do not use this one.
- Hayley L00Broke down cabI was traveling with 2 small children and a disabled adult. They would not let me book within the hour, so we had to book a later time. Waited for 20 minutes after the scheduled pick up time and got a message that the van BROKE DOWN. Hopefully the refund shows up.
- Barrie9000Awful service and no refund as promisedThe taxi was late, I had to ring them, apparently it had a flat tyre, no other taxis available, first told extra 15 mins then an extra 30 mins on top of that, due to flight times I cancelled the taxi, refund promised but not received. Awful experience and service, never again. Still awaiting my refund
- Makethelongstoryshor00ProfessionalsWe hired them for 2 transfers from/to the airport of Brussels. They were on time with a very clean, new and comfortable car. The drivers were very kind and professional. They helped us with the bags, the baby seat and they were driving carefully to keep our children safe. Totally recommend them!!!!!!
- Daydream30105700In total acceptable.The driver was at the starting point a few minutes earlier. Comfort is not so high,but acceptable.A short and correct transfer.
- Joyce W00Good serviceVehicles should display sign in window and/or driver should build a sign. Was not easy to identify driver
- 711jordis00Professional and reliableThe driver was extremely punctual and polite. Professional and reliable with great driving skills. Thank you
- juliusmano00PerfectMost importantly, driver came on time. He also helped with putting luggage in the car and he was very friendly. Car was also very clean. Best service a taxi can provide.
- jivegil80800Hassle free travelBadr came earlier than booked time but it was good as airport checks good take time. So i had plenty of time to do that as we have arrived earlier. It was good thinking from his side. He was very polite and kind. He checked if i needed to charge my phone as he had one in the car but i had a full battery but it was nice of him to offer. He played soft, calm music as I was still half awake so the ride was pleasant. The car temperature was cozy, not too warm too and it was clean
- L8350PDdanielad00Perfect serviceGreat service from Antwerpen-Berchen , punctual and kind driver. I booked for my young daughter in Belgium alone for an intership and everihing was fine
- 140erikak00On time, Good serviceExcellent service. On time. Called When he couldnt come to the exact location due to closed streets. The only negative thing was that he didnt have any change when We paid so it ended up 15 euro more than the agreed price. Have the exact amount of money!