Pondicherry city sightseeing by Private vehicle
By Indian Panorama
Pondicherry Tour (09:00 AM – 08:00 PM) Vehicle will be reported as per your convenient place in Pondicherry city, later Start from your hotel/Adresses in one of our finely maintained cars. Driven by the English speaking Chauffeurs, will guarantee you an excellent trip in India. Our wide range of fleet can cater to the diversified kinds of clientele, assuring a hassle free and comfortable travel. full day city tour as per the below itinerary also you can add or skip places as per your convenient with in the Pondicherry city limit after completion of tour you will be dropped as your convenient with in Pondicherry city limit Hotel/Adresses.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick and Drop from City Hotel
- Air Condition vehicle
- Parking & other expenses related to vehicle
- other than inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Driver will call client and will update the reporting time one day prior of travel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100006P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Aged peoples are permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100006P32
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPondicherry
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2014
#2 of 11 Tours & Activities in Tiruchirappalli
- 891ruzannag00Best tours in IndiaThis is our 4th trip was organized by Indian Panorama and 4 time of great successful tours in India, this time it was trip to Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh. Everything was organized perfect starting from Delhi airport. Handpicked best hotels, excellent staff, best drivers and guides. Great itinerary. Always happy with the work they do, traveled in South India, Rajasthan, Punjab and other parts of India organized with Indian Panorama, with group of friends and always enjoyed every moment of our trip. Thank you Indian Panorama and hope will travel with you again soon
- 847madank00Family visit to IndiaJust want to say a massive thank you for organising our trip in India and each and every member of our family thoroughly enjoyed the trip and they all speak very highly of your company and the professional way in which each and every member who was involved in our journey acted and provided assistance. We were delighted when we saw our driver who met us at the airport with his colleague greeted us and made sure that all was well. It was really helpful when a member of your staff assisted us at the Kochi railway station as the train we were catching was late and the information announced was in Tamil and the platform was changed. We experienced no major issues. Mohan, our driver throughout our holiday except the last full day was a very experienced driver with tremendous amount of knowledge and always provided us with very helpful information as well as information about local restaurants. His knowledge was invaluable. All the hotels were nice and clean. Wish we had stayed a bit longer. We hope to visit India again this year and no doubt we will be in touch with Indian Panorama again. Many thanks again.
- punithat00Great days@ Tiruchi to ChennaiExcellent service by driver babu , arranged by mr. Saravanan from cholan tours. We have enjoyed villages visit and sightseeing, local foods and divine temples. Really appreciate their helps so much in arranging services for us.
- Not343200The Greatest Tour Operator in IndiaRadhika of Panorama/Cholan Tours and I, with the formidable help of Guzinovich The Traveler, planned an extensive 6-month tour beginning in Chennai, going to all the Temple towns in Tamil Nadu to Madurai and the Meenakshi Temple on Devali, up to Kodaicanal, across to Thissur and the only Ayurvedic Museum in India, up to Hasan, the Gomeshwhara Jain Temple, Bangalore, Mysore, Hampi, Coorg, Bylakuppe, Bandipur Animal Sanctuary, then to Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur and incredible Ranthambore Tiger Reserve), to Buddhist Bodh Gaya, over to Gujarat to visit the Swami Narayan Ashram for Holi Festival, a short stint in Deli and flying to Nepal, an excursion into the Annapurna Himalayas - Mustang Region and Muktinah at 12,500 feet above sea level.....Oh The Himalayas!!! (just extraordinary), Kathmandu andthen back to Bangalore. To say the service was/is exemplary is an understatement. The organizational ability, the thoroughness, the efficiency, the bright and beautiful ideas, the conforming to my ideas and wishes all epitomize service at the very highest level. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Radhika at Panorama Travels (Chennai) for any and all excursions anywhere in India and other countries in the region. She got the job done every time, flowed with the changes and chose exceedingly great hotels, with good food (for Westerner's). She arranged Car, Train and Plane transportation, which was seamless, she booked me in over 25 different hotels.... there just aren't enough adjectives to describe the excellence with which she intentionally creates packages, and serves her clientele. By all means use her, use Panorama/Cholan Tours! You'll be more than satisfied. Jay Keshava Kronish Los Angeles March 2023
- Ravi Kumar P00Tamilnadu temple visitVery happy with the organization of the trip. The team was very supportive of our requirements and flexible in making changes as needed. Service provided was fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone. I want to thank the team members Moorthy, Leena and Mahesh for their help in coordinating. They have been outstanding. Our driver Khaleem Ahmed deserves a special mention and thanks for his patience, knowledge and understanding.
- ilariaper00great people, good job!Mary from Panorama helped me to project a a 2 weeks trip to Mumbay and Kerala. Everything was perfect, she was extremely helpful and all the people from Panorama I met along the trip as well. special mention to the driver Ravi, a very precise, kind and nice person. I will use them for sure for my next trip to India
- miwani00Excellent service from moorthy and all staff at Panamora Really looked after all of us well they are top in IndiaWe used the company especially Moorthy To book our 6 weeks tour of india from North to south Mumbai. Darjeeling Gantock kolkata Varanasi khajuraho Agra Then south india Tirupati to Rameshwaram. And Goa etc. Sanjay and Leena also helped to ensure all went smoothly It was really well organised Hotels. Guides. Cars. Drivers internal flights They were really good We were 2 couples travelling Thank you All team Viren Hindocha London
- Mamasmart00Trip to IndiaWe had been looked after very well from the time we did our bookings till the time we returned back. The guides abd the driver were excellent at all the dites we visited. I Will highly recommend this to friends and family.
- Jessica J00CUSTOMIZED TOUR THROUGH INDIAIndian Panorama provided a customized tour for our group of 5 for our 10-day trip through India. They arranged everything seamlessly from transfers to hotels to guides. All guides and drivers were professional and flexible if we wanted to change something. One of our drivers waited 4 hours with us at the train station when our train was running late to ensure we got on the correct train! We actually switched to Indian Panorama after initially booking with a different tour company that did not have great communication. We had incredible communication with Indian Panorama both before and during the trip. I highly recommend using them for smooth traveling through India, you will not regret it!
- Tomas B00EVERYTHING EXCELLENTWe enjoyed a 10 day trip in south India. From the beginning everything was easy with Indian Panorama. Good, clear and quick communication. Every step was very well explained. The itinerary was tailored according our preferences and great advice from Mary. The A/C car very clean. I want to express my gratitude to the driver, always responsible and friendly. The hotels were good options and everything came out very well. We're very glad to have chosen Indian Panorama and we hope plan next holidays in India with them.
- jeffirm00Seamless, impeccable serviceWe had 3 weeks to revisit some gems previously enjoyed plus some not so well traveled areas & indulge ourselves in the process. Panorama Travel delivered - in spades. In our 3 weeks, we visited the Ellora/Ajunta Caves - thank you Joanne Lumley, Maheshwar, Jaipur, Karauli, Agra, Shimla & Old Delhi. Panorama Travel's impeccable communication, choice of guides, drivers, choice of accommodation - Ahilya Fort in Maheshwar was a true gem - all brought together by faultless meet & greets at each destination. No surprises, seamless service speaks volumes for their professionalism. We chose Panorama Travel because of a family recommendation. We will be very happy to also recommend them to family & friends.
- Pacificseahorse00A Fantastic Time in India organized by 'Indian Panorama'I contacted Indian Panorama at short notice, and asked for a tour from Delhi to Rajasthan. Mr. Jabin Peter created an excellent itinerary for me, and managed all the bookings, including a private car and chauffeur, hotels, safaris, airport pick-ups, the lot. I was very impressed by the efficiency and personnel of Indian Panorama. After the Rajasthan trip, I then arranged two more trips, one to Bandhavgarh National Park, and then a further tour of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. All the bookings, flights, sites, hotels, walking tours and safaris were excellent, with no hitches whatsoever. I had excellent drivers and cars everywhere over my six weeks in India. I met a number of the Indian Panorama staff in south India, which was a great delight, including a Christmas cake! Then, Indian Panorama organized a further trip for me for almost four weeks in Sri Lanka, which was also absolutely excellent. I highly recommend Indian Panorama's services. This is a very professional, reliable company, and I had a wonderful, safe, exciting time in India and Sri Lanka. I cannot thank this company enough.
- rshini00ExcellentExcellent service. My family is very happy with the service provided. We visit India yearly and been using Indian Panorama services for the last 10years. I usually contact Ramya and she always ensure the arrangements are according to our request and she tries her very best to fulfill our requests although can be quite demanding. The consultants who always greet us at the airport are very helpful and ensure we are comfortable during our stay in India. Highly recommended as their vehicle provided are clean and comfortable. Drivers are well mannered and well versed in all routes of travel within India.
- 09sarvu00A place must to be visitedIt was very great experience to see arunachaleshwara in the form of Agni and seek the blessings ... And there was also rama krishna ashram where many use that for the meditation
- Shashi P00Thanks for an exceptional service leaving wonderful memories for all of us !!!Our group of 10 ppl did an extensive tour covering the following places in North India over 15 days : Maheshwar, Bhopal, Khajuraho, Varanasi, Bishangarh & Jaipur Indian Panorama / Cholan Tours did a fantastic job looking after our needs from start to finish. We had a primary contact Mrs. Mary Chandrakanth who I contacted from Australia when planning our tour. Mary was extremely helpful in ensuring that we had a smooth & a memorable trip. The guides provided were all good (english speaking) and our mode of transport was mainly 18 seater coach with recliner seats and very clean. We also had 5 internal flights. In short, the whole itenary was under the control of Mary. Our main concern before leaving Australia was to find a trustworthy local person with whom we could communicate in case of any issues. Mary followed up by phone calls every few days to check if there were any problems during our tour. Thankfully there were none. I highly recommend this Company to anyone intending to travel to any parts of India. Thanking you !!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Beautiful place, beach was clean and we saw a place where they make boats. Mind blowing with beautiful seaside view.
Written March 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.