This itinerary includes - 2 Craft Beer Bars / Pubs, 1 Brewpub, and 1 Beer Store
Pick Up Point @ VIVA Cerveza! Craft Beer Store + Tap Room
• Centrally located in Quito's Financial & Commercial District (Parque La Carolina).
• Here you will engage with our tour guide and provided with a history of beer movement in Ecuador, which began in 1566 with the arrival Franciscan order. Establishing the oldest known brewery in the Americas (North, Central, & South). A rich history of Beer and local flavors, combined with popular traditional American & European styles.
• Sample some seasonal beers on tap by local brewers served at this American owned business.1st Stop - Craft Beer Bar
• Situated in the Old Town of Quito (aka Centro Historico). We will remain in this area and take a brief walking guided tour of the old town, where old Spanish architecture dominates the area.
• Visiting one of the newer, Ecuadorian owned breweries, which has seen tremendous success since their launch a few years ago. We will sample various flavors of their house beers as well as enjoy a delicious pairing of local as well as international cuisine.
• Each guest will be provided with beer samples, and food, while we enjoy the classic architecture of this historical building where this bar is situated.
• Guests will enjoy a 12 oz beer of their choosing before we are off to the next destination...2nd Stop - Brewpub
• The beer at this location is brewed on-site and guests will sample the various flavors. The owner and brewmaster hails from the U.S., and this location is also housed in a remarkable building with rich history.
• Guests will enjoy beer samples, as well as a 12 oz beer of their choosing. Then we are off to the next location...3rd Stop - Craft Beer Bar & Pub
• We will walk to the 3rd location, and enjoy a wonderful trip thru the remarkable architecture of the old town. Enjoying it's rich history as we arrive to one of the first Microbrews that started it all.
• Guest will enjoy beer samples from this Brewery owned Bar / Pub as well as a Pint (16 oz) beer of their choosing.
• Another venue with remarkable architecture, filled with a unique history, and a functioning church!Final - Return to VIVA Cerveza!
• Our journey will end where we began, as guests will be invited to select 2 beers to take home as our gift. Guests can remain at this location, or are free to return to any of the other destinations visited on this tour.
• Our guide will provide a bar map of other beer bars in the area for them to visit at their leisure