＜custom made tour＞Sea Kayak tour enjoying the beautiful view of Seto Inland Sea Sea kayak experience. Go around the various islands of Shimanami Kaido by sea. Let's experience sea kayaking at sea with typical warm climate islands in the Seto Inland sea. Every island has its own recommended spots and you're able to choose your favorite one.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experience fee
- Guide fee
- Rental fee of all kayak equipment
- Local taxes
- Beverage taken during the sea kayak tour
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Departure details
- Onomichi Station, 1-1 Higashigoshochō, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-0036, Japan ・From Hiroshima station by shinkansen and train: around 1 hour ・From Shin-Osaka station by shinkansen and train: a little bit less than 2 hours
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51978P60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation requirements : 3 years of age and over
- Language support：English
- Venue : Shimanami (Onomichi)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima?
- Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima price starts from $125.26. Discover and book Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima cancellation policy?
- Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima?
- Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima is hosted by Attractive JAPAN. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Attractive JAPAN on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51978P60
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atOnomichi Station1-1 Higashigoshochō, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-0036, Japan・From Hiroshima station by shinkansen and train: around 1 hour ・From Shin-Osaka station by shinkansen and train: a little bit less than 2 hoursSee address & details
- 1SetonaikaiStop: 8 hoursWon't you enjoy a superb view of the sea where different islands pop up in the peaceful Seto Inland Sea? According to your wishes you can go to various islands. ◆【Mukaishima・Innoshima direction】 You can go around many beautiful studded islands. In this area full of charm, pass the Innoshimabashi bridge, get on land of 'Phantom Island' and go to places overflowing with history such as Innoshima Suigun Castle and Jizobana 【Ikuchishima direction】 Here you can find the uninhabited island Hyotanjima and its very popular as a part of a one-day sea kayak course. There are also sightseeing spots such as the Kousanji temple and the museum of the Japanese-style painter Ikuo Hirayama which you can not only enjoy by sea kayak but also as a sightseeing site on land. 【Omishima direction】 Omishima is a popular island surrounded by other islands which you can enjoy as the basis of the sea kayak tour by taking the time. You can find the best cable stayed bridge in the world 'Tatara bridge', Hanaguri Seto where a tidal current is flowing、the nearby Hyotanjima and Yokoshima islands and Nojima Murakami Suigun Castle is also here. On the island 70% of all of Japan's national treasures are stored and there is also the Oyamazumi shrine which is said to be the guardian deity of the sea. 【Hakatajima direction】 When talking about Hakatajima, the sea fortress Nojima Murakami Suigun Castle is famous. Watching 'Funaori Seto' with a tidal current over 10 knots (nautical mile per hour) from above results in a full impact. During neap tide, it's possible to get close to the castle led by the guide. 'Hakata shio ramen', which you can taste in the guesthouse on the island, is recommended For each island visited you have to pay for transportation expenses half-way, so please choose your favorite island from the options. You can go by car. Go back by sea kayak and then the experience comes to an end.Read morePass byMukaishimaFunaori Seto Strait
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2018
#18 of 138 Tours & Activities in Taito
- jeremier51300Rare and precious experienceA night to be remembered, Yasu is a kind and interesting guide. We felt we had the whole bay for us. And the fireflies overpassed our expectation. Best kayaking ever on a beautiful sea. Will do again!
- B111ULsvens00Great guide and lovely experience for a day tripYasu was an incredible guide and very interesting conversation partner. Despite the bad weather on the day we still were able to kayak up to the shrine and back. We then had lunch in a traditional restaurant he recommended. Later in the day after some torrential showers he was nice enough to give me a ride to Fukuyama. Tomonoura is a special little town with a lot to offer. Recommend you visit the shops and streets as well as the old house where they used to produce homeishu! I can only imagine how amazing it may be with better weather!
- Quest4471835862100Great hands-on experienceGreat hands-on experience to create your own custom glass design. Patient instructor with clear English helped us improve in a single session, with a personalized memento at the end.
- nathalievS9510VW00A magical time with our guide, highly recommendAt sunset, kayaking was an entertaining and original way to get close views on popular spots of Tomo No Ura. Our guide introduced us in English every one of them - including locations inspiring Miyazaki for Ponyo on the Cliff animated film, Benten-jima - all around Sensui-jima. Then at twilight, we paused at a beach waiting for the sea fireflies to show. And surprise: there was also bioluminescent plankton into the sea! Magical
- Susan_M_E_D00Fun way to see Tori gate2 lovely staff helped us get organised, providing a locker for valuables and waterproof pouch for phones. Easy to use double kayak was ready on the beach a short walk away. We were able to paddle right under the gate and take lots of photos. The instructor also took some and air dropped them immediately on our return to the shop. We stayed for iced coffee and cake, because the base is also a very pleasant cafe and shop.
- Safari3375468232200Great experience!This workshop was so fun. The instructor explained things well and gave us time to practice before we did our glasses. A unique experience. We love that we now have a one of a kind souvenir from Japan. I highly recommend this class.
- Dale A00Perfect into to the art of glass carvingNever worked with glass before and this workshop was so cool, u have the option of using your own design or choosing one from the examples. The instructor was so helpful and encouraging and even had a little photo area with the perfect lighting to photograph your finished glass.
- Sharron_20400Take this paddle, you won't regret it!This was a wonderful experience. Kayaking around several small island in the Inland Sea then landing on a small, secluded beach to await full dark was great. But the best part was after dark seeing the sea fireflies! They are fascinating creatures that glow in the sea water. They stick to your hands giving you an "other worldly" appearance. Yasuhiro took as much joy in them as I did. When your guide is as entranced as you are you know it's something special. Take the time to spend a night in Tomonoura and do this paddle. You won't regret it.
- 86tracey00TastyGreat fun, excellent instruction & fabulous gift bag and it’s dinner & drinks. Good value, a must when in Hiroshima
- Patrick J00Great experienceVery relaxing, great food, super hosptality. Operated by a great duo Transffer from Meeting point was quick and easy Would definitely do again
- Tony S00Fantastic evening, superb food and beautiful sightsWe had such a wonderful time on the raft, the restaurant quality food was superb, the pickup from the train station was easy and the communication in advance made it very simple. We had an amazing evening seeing sights on Miyajima island that you cannot normally see. Floating around the oyster farms with an amazing meal and drinks made it a special evening.
- W6349IBflorianr00Availability is fake.Time slots are still available but denied after booking. I tried the third time and didnt get any other availabilities suggested.
- 783verenam00We will do this again in the futureIt was a great experience! If you want an active holiday, I warmly recommend this trip. You can choose the length of your trip, and the guide is a local person that has lots of interesting things to tell you. He also picked us up from Fukuyama station and drove us to Tomonoura, where he has a Kayak Cafe. You can leave your stuff at his place and he will send you pictures of the trip afterwards.
- paullP7832HL00A great moment.Such a good moment with my girlfriend, waiters were very good, i loved the family ambiance. There were young and old, japaneses and tourists and everyone spent a good time with a huge meal and good alcohols. Thé view on thé roof of thé boat was very beautiful. One of thé best moment of all my trips. My advice : do it 😉
- Cathy B00Display worthy wax food samplesMy daughter and I had such a fun time making our own wax food! The English instructions were adequate and our items turned out great - just like the ones you see in display cases. These make very unique souvenirs! The staff is very kind and helpful. The location is a short 5 minute walk from Kita-Ikebukuro station.
Buy it with
Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima provided by Attractive JAPAN
Product Overview: Sea kayaking tour with lunch! A one-day adventure by sea kayak in Hiroshima
Number of Photos