This full day excursion to Porto Moniz will allow you to discover and explore the west side of Madeira Island, knowing the corners and charms of the Atlantic Pearl - Madeira.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 8 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer transfers in all hotels in the city of Funchal and its surroundings. Pickup starts at 08:00. Please tell us where you are staying.
- CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo Museum, Praça CR7, Av. Sá Carneiro Nº27, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal Meeting point will be next to the Pestana CR7 Funchal / CR7 Museu hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138567P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with West - Porto Moniz Attractions?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book West - Porto Moniz Attractions on Tripadvisor
- How much is West - Porto Moniz Attractions?
- West - Porto Moniz Attractions price starts from $45.17. Discover and book West - Porto Moniz Attractions on Tripadvisor
- What is the West - Porto Moniz Attractions cancellation policy?
- West - Porto Moniz Attractions cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book West - Porto Moniz Attractions on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides West - Porto Moniz Attractions?
- West - Porto Moniz Attractions is hosted by Madeira MTG Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Madeira MTG Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book West - Porto Moniz Attractions on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138567P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCR7 Cristiano Ronaldo MuseumOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Baia de Camara de LobosStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Cabo GiraoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Ribeira Brava BayStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byER228
- 4Porto MonizStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass bySao Vicente
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Madeira MTG Travel Agency
Joined in April 2019
#14 of 24 Food & Drink in Funchal
- Stratford K00Lavada walk Ribeiro do FrioDid the short walk ended up at the most amazing view point - easy flat walk 30m max each way - get there early we left at 11 if was getting sooo busy
- blowin00Lovely levadaStarts in Camacha and is easy to follow through varied, mostly forested terrain. Lacks signage round the football stadium if trying to connect to the levada dos Tornos and on to Monte.
- Lynda C00The walk to 25 Fontes is long and very up/down hill and steps - beware.We went to the Levada das 25 Fontes (not the Risco one). We are in our 60s but quite fit. The walk is long and winding with a lot of uphill/downhill and hundreds if not thousands of steps. Add to that some very narrow parts above cliff edges. It is a tough walk so advice is - take the mini bus which is from the car park (by the barrier where the walk starts) for 3 euros each. Take it each way (we only took on way back). It takes you quite a long way to a cafe/toilet stop which is as far as a vehicle can go (tourist vehicles cannot go there). Cafe has lovely food and drinks - indoor and outdoor seating. 0.50 euro coin needed for toilets - it has a machine to change notes if you do not have coins. However, we did make it to the final waterfall which was very impressive indeed with a lot of water dropping from a great height. Some crazy young men were jumping into the pool at the base of the waterfall - I image it was freezing! So proud to have done this walk - but will not do again when we return.
- ksarman00Secret trailWhat a trail !! From São Lorenzo take the bus 311 , Sam company After the first tunnel stop , behind the bus station there is a Lévada , nice trail that follow water distribution You ll discover terrace field , many trees , flowers, so peaceful .. You ll reach the ocean and discover the superb access to Porto Da Cruz..almost 4 hours
- Karen B00Try to get a sensible flight time where you can use the Aerobus for 5 eurosTurned up on time for the stupid o clock flight with Ryanair to Manchester at 4.45am for the agreed 35 euros only to be told it was now 45 euros. What can you do and boy do they know it. Aerobus from the airport to the hotel was 5 euros
- victoria130700Airport transfer - perfect serviceBooked return transfer from the airport to the Savoy Saccharum hotel in Calheta. Booked via Hoppa for around £65 return, which was much cheaper than the hotel transfer (€70 each way!). Driver was very polite, with a fancy car, shirt and tie, and pointed out areas of interest along the way, and was super chirpy even when picking us up at 3.30am for our early flight home. Would definitely recommend, and will use again when we return in the future.
- FloppyFlippy00Not what was booked and paid for !To use good vehicles and give you what was booked and paid for ! Booked via booking.com ( still waiting for a reply) and paid extra for a luxury mini van for up to 6 persons. Booking stated this company was dealing with the transfer. When we where met at the airport we was shown the oldest taxi I’ve ever been in… No air con, window didn’t open and car struggled up hills - see the photo of the 1980s Merc ! Car was not good ( driver ok) Better of getting taxi at the airport as you can choose and cheaper.
- 570arminh00Good viewsIt was amazing and breathtaking.about ten minutes from city center to there by taxi.but remember many other places is just like this one in the island.
- sjb_davos00airport transfer taxi service provided good informationThe booking was made online through airport taxi transfers and then provided locally by MTG travel agency. The driver provided his personal details and information that he was at the pickup point even prior to landing. Friendly conversation during the ride to the hotel, and also had an information packet with details on different activities.