One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara
By SinwaTours Dreams
Contamos con conductores profesionales. Nuestros vehículos cuentan con todos los permisos y políticas al día. Nuestros vehículos están en perfectas condiciones
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sámara Ticos Surf School, Playa Samara Guanacaste Nicoya, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50205, Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36270P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara?
- One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara price starts from $269.40. Discover and book One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara on Tripadvisor
- What is the One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara cancellation policy?
- One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara?
- One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara is hosted by SinwaTours Dreams. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SinwaTours Dreams on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book One Way Private Transfer from Monteverde to Samara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36270P27
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Cloud forest beauty under light rain
We were expecting a rainy day. Nevertheless we decided to go on our tour as scheduled. The tour operators provided …
Relaxing and instructive walk in the forest
An instructive and relaxing experience in this unique kind of forest. Detailed description of the history and evolu…
They go above and beyond
We had a great guided tour of the Monteverde Cloud Forest with Eduardo. He knew so much about the history, flora an…
We toured the Monteverde Cloud Forest with Guillermo. He was very familiar with the area & friendly with the other …
Very courteous and on time, they had snacks, pop and beer for us. We had a comfortable ride. Wifi was a bonus!
Must do if you want to say you saw Costa Rice
My husband and I came to Costa Rica to celebrate or 50th wedding anniversary. We came to see natural beauty and am…
It was like walking into a fairytale in the middle of the cloud forest. Not an easy walk because the path is muddy …
Fun, fascinating and superbly well done
We expected this tour to be enjoyable and informative, and it delivered beyond our hopes. So much fun! So well done…
New Experience for the Senses!
Chris and Sergio and Wadi were great guides! Super helpful! They spotted so many critters and crawlers (snakes, spi…
We visited the Santa Elena cloud forest on our last day in Monteverde. Carlos our guide was excellent and we enjoye…
Réserva de Curi Cancha
Great guided visit with Guillermo and his driver. Guillermo is Always happy to answer any question. Very interestin…
Forget ziplining… this is THE BEST TOUR in Monteverde. Don’t miss it.
What a fabulous tour. It’s the best way to see so much of the most beautiful scenery Monteverde has to offer. We co…
The property was beautiful and the guide worked hard to try and find wildlife. He was knowledgable and courteous.
We did the combined Coffee/chocolate/sugarcane tour and then the night tour. (This was booked through Viator). Ever…
Strongly NOT recommended.
This tour was a joke! Complete waste of time. Our tour guide was not into his job either. We saw 2 little monkey-li…