Magoroto with its tropical rain forest is the perfect spot for a getaway and outdoor camping.The estate is located on an altitude of 850m above sea level where temperatures are pleasant all year long. The estate offers stunning views from the Muheza Valley to the Indian ocean. Enjoy the lush rain forest with rare plants and bird species, explore the dense tropical forest with organic spices or have a picnic or swim in our beautiful lake!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Other things on personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113837P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate?
- 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate price starts from $833.34. Discover and book 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate cancellation policy?
- 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate?
- 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate is hosted by Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113837P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania
Joined in January 2019
#2 of 4 Transportation in Tanga
- LMeg8900Excellent safari - great guide and well organisedExcellent safari! We saw so many amazing animals. Our guide, Nico, was extremely knowledgeable. Laurent did a brilliant job organising - it was an easy drive there and back and we stayed in a nice place in the park. Would really recommend!
- drgiovannigeraci00Authentic Tanzanian Safari ExperienceI was very lucky to meet Laurent in person and he helped me arrange a wonderful trip at an honest price. Laurent is a professional tour operator and a very kind person. I was even able to reach out to Laurent during my trip in case of any questions or requests. The trip went perfectly as planned and I can only recommend arranging your authentic safari experience with Laurent and his agency.
- Traveling9028300Best tour of Tanga localeWe booked a three day weekend tour package with Livan Holidays Tours and Safaris and had the best time in Tanga. Our guide, Imani, was very knowledgeable of the different locations that we visited as well as friendly and patient with a group of five ladies! He went above and beyond normal work hours to ensure that we enjoyed seeing additional locations of Tanga town that were not on the original itinerary at no additional cost. Aside from the amazing Sand Bank beaches of Tanga, I recommend the Amboni Caves as well.
- Rashid H00Wonderful Usambara MountainsTrekkings usambara Mountains is awesome especially when you are having proffesinal guide who is knowledgeable and also the one who knows about social cultural tourism especially the one is knowing much about nature and everything about environment contact me +255656442914 via WhatsApp for more information on Instagram rashid.s.hezron or Afro-Mzungu.
2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate provided by Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania
Product Overview: 2 Days 1 Night Magoroto Forest Estate
Number of Photos