This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Strada Statale 170, 76125, Andria Italy
1. "Puglia Imperiale" itinerary: in the footsteps of Emperor Federio II of Hofenstaufen. We will visit Castel del Monte, Castello di Barletta - Città della Disfida and Castello di Trani to discover the magnificence of the great illuminated Swabian impresore who left the most significant signs of his greatness here.
2. Food and wine tour "Tour of white gold, yellow gold, bacchus nectar and Puglia confetti". A day dedicated to tastings around dairies to taste the delicious "burrata di Andria", we will visit an oil mill to see and appreciate the process of oil production, a stop at an ancient winery in the area and finally an unmissable appointment at Museo del Confetto to taste an Andriese delicacy.
3. "Autotour Siti Unesco": To admire the Trulli of Alberobello, Castel del Monte and the Sassi of Matera.
4. "Tour of Matera and Altamura". Visit of the beautiful Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019 and of the City of Altamura known above all for its archaeological patrimony and for the architectural beauties of its historical center, but also for the famous "Man of Altamura" fossil human of the Neanderthaliano period, found in the the cave of Lamalunga and the footprints of fossilized dinosaurs in a limestone mass in excellent state of conservation or the "Pulo", a deep dolina of karstic origin created by the continuous conveying of the waters in that point.
5. Finally, "Personalized tours" for all the needs of all budgets, Puglia at your fingertips.
Do not hesitate to contact me by email for info and suggestions.
Included in the price: private transport with English speaking guide service: hotel pick-up with a car equipped with every comfort and a guide / tour guide enabled in Italian, French and English.
Free time and slow time to enjoy the wonders of the places.
Reliability and reliability, competence and professionalism, we will try to meet all your needs.
Duration: 4 hours