per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole National Park
- Stop by a local, authentic restaurant for lunch on the way home. The price of lunch is not included in the tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up anywhere in Hopkins
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238781P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour?
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour cancellation policy?
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour?
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour is hosted by South Water Adventures Belize. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South Water Adventures Belize on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238781P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1XunantunichStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Blue Hole National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
South Water Adventures Belize
Joined in February 2019
#13 of 21 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hopkins
- kjcEdmonton_AB00We spent three days at their camp on Glover Reef.They provide a great experience at the tent camp on Glovers Reef that includes lots of sea kayaking and snorkelling. The food is great and the guides are fantastic! Cannot rate it more highly for a reef experience!
- Kathleen D00Reef fishingWe had a fabulous day fishing with Captain Jack and the dude! They were both just delightful and knowledgeable. The day started with a pickup from our resort by boat where they explained what would happen throughout the day and what we needed to know. We then headed out to the barrier reef area, stopping to net sardines to use for barracuda fishing and then later for bottom fishing. We fished for barracuda, tried a number of places, had bites but no hits. Then we moved on to bottom fishing and started slow. Captain Jack know a LOT of fishing places and we tried many of them. If we didn't get bitesbwithin a few minutes, we moved on. We caught a fair amount of Yellowtail snapper and one beautiful red snapper. We definitely got our money's worth! When we got back Jack and the dude filleted the fish for us and chatted about what they!to do. Our hotel cooked the fish for us and served it up three different ways, all delicious. Thanks to these two men for the delightful day! We highly recommend these two and their company.
- billywI4882BS00Amazing Fly Fishing experienceWent fly fishing with the South Water Adventures crew and couldn’t be happier. Guide and captain were extremely patient and knowledgeable of the fishery and the fish. Caught Tarpon and had plenty of shots at fish. Will absolutely be a return customer. Great operation in a beautiful place!
- belizeanbreeze00Lack of communication ... missed a once in a lifetime opportunityI tried to book a fly fishing trip because I know that their main guide, Steven, is one of the best in Belize. When contacting Mr. Julian, the owner of the company, he sent all kinds of photos of his boat and equipment and I confirmed a fishing trip for my visiting guest, who is in his 80s and this is on his bucket list, fishing the flats at South Water Caye in Belize. I confirmed the trip via WhatsApp and we contacted Mr. Julian several times via WhatsApp to reconfirm. My guest only had two days available before leaving the country. The morning of the first day that we had already confirmed with Julian, I woke up in Hopkins to see Steven, his main guide, having coffee in the park. I asked Steve why he wasn't on the boat out fishing with my guest and he advised that his boss, Mr. Julian had never contacted him about it. My co-worker who was also helping make the arrangements tried to get in touch with Mr. Julian again and no luck. I verbally told Steven that we needed them to please take us on the tour the following day (that now being today) , as this was our last possible chance for our guest. Steven advised me that I need to confirm with his boss, Mr. Julian. Again I tried to contact Mr. Julian, to no answer. Not until 10:30 pm last night did Julian contact my coworker and advise her that his boat is broken and that they cannot find any other boat. I understand that sometime equipment fails, but if you have a trip that day or the following day why wait until almost midnight to check out your boat and gear? Steven tried his best for us this morning on his own to find a boat, but by this time is was all too late. Mr. Julian had no consideration for his commitments, scheduling, or the importance of showing up on time. Our guest is well in his 80s and he may never have the chance to fish here again. All other guides were booked so we had no chance of finding a back up this late in the game. Mr. Julian seems to have no regard for his client's needs and I hope he will respond to the text messages I sent last night and this morning which he has been ignoring. I don't want this in any way to reflect badly on Steven, their guide, as I have worked with him many times in the past freelance and he truly is one of the best guides in Belize.
- Patigucci00Flats fly fishing /I booked a flyfishing trip and brought my wife along who has never flyfished before. I was first pleasantly surprised that the guide gave us a free casting clinic the afternoon before the trip. He helped my wife with her cast and in about 20 minutes had her throwing 50’ of line. I picked up a few tips as well. It was nice to see her confident going into the trip and excited as well.He picked us up at our resort early and we departed down the beautiful Sitter river as the sun was coming up. It was about a 20 minute ride out to the permit flats. When we arrived our guide Steve saw tails within the first half hour and my wife took her first shots. She did really well and got one to follow but it didn’t take the fly.On the next flat we found another pod of tailing fish and I hooked and landed my first permit. I will never forget that fish and the thrill of the fight .For the rest of the morning we had numerous shots at permit. Steve was absolutely the finest guide I have ever fishshed with. He not only put us on fish, but was a real gentleman and so patient with my wife.On the way back to the marina Steve saw some porpoising tarpon in the river and pulled over to let my wife cast to them. She hooked and landed 3 fish with the biggest about 35lbs. What a thrill that we will never forget. Thanks South Water Adventures and Steve Cabral for an unforgetable day. We absolutely would recommend them to anyone with any skill level
- TheSoloGuide00Fishing and snorkelingMedz and Jeff were our guides. They picked us up at the dock near our resort. We traveled out to some of the small Cayes to net bait fish and then fished some great spots. After catching fish, we went snorkeling around some of the coral reefs. They took us to Bread & Butter Caye for a tasty lunch. A great experience overall.
- NavyVet8800A Wonderful Time!!!!We spent an entire week in Hopkins being well taken care of by the guys at South Water Adventures. We are not fishing experts so they made sure to tailor the trips to suit us. We chose the Cook Your Catch trip and had a great lunch of Barracuda and snapper on a beautiful island. They know all the best places to eat and visit in Belize and are always happy to help out with suggestions. If you chose South Water Adventures, you will be in good hands.
- Connie L00Permit trip!!!!The team at South Water adventures put together an unforgettable week. The food was fantastic(we are in the restaurant biz), the service was the best of Belize, and the permit fishing, was permit fishing. The guides did an amazing job each and every day in the boat. We saw our fair share of tails, got our fair share of ”shots” and screwed most of them up 😜. Some of our guys had never fished in the salt, but had many opportunities and amazing experiences on the bow that week. We started talking about next year, after day two. We highly recommend this to anyone looking to chase permit, eat well, relax and enjoy the magic of Belize Thank you to all involved, see you next year!
- Medic17400Awesome toursTook the family on a tour of Xunantunich ruins with a side of cave tubing with Alex, and a day of reef fishing and snorkeling, with our catch cooked for us on a remote cay with Milton and Jeff, couldn’t say enough great things about both days! Both days we were greeted and picked up at our hotel in Hopkins, can’t wait to come back!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2023 • Couples
It was mesmerizing. The tour guide was the icing on the cake, being that he was 💯 Mayan and sharing his beautiful ancestral culture with us
Written July 30, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour provided by South Water Adventures Belize
Product Overview: Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Blue Hole Combo Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos