Belizean Cowboy Adventure
You can't ride? So what! You don't have to be an accomplished rider to enjoy your unique riding experience. Our horses have been well schooled and selected to make even the most timid of riders look and feel like a professional.This trail ride is specifically designed for beginner to intermediate riders—lower jungle trail with just the right amount of challenge! The riding adventure takes you through ever changing scenery—from broken pine ridge covered in magnificent ferns to the rain forest and its magnificent cohune trees. Your trail will detour to the Sittee River where you can enjoy a cool swim or just walk along the river bank and skip stones. Then it’s time to remount and head back to our stables to give your mount a well deserved rest.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 1-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup in Hopkins is included in cost. Kindly contact provider with your preferred pickup details.
- Black Carib Inspirational Travel, Kalipuna Island, Northend Hopkins, Belize Palmento Grove/Belize Cultural Adventure & Travel Services Office.South Side Hopkins beside Francisco's vegetable store.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62829P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62829P28