Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems
By Active Dynamics
Tour time starts from pickup point. In this guided tour, we will visit to 3-4 main attractions in Round Penang Island: Pick up and drive to Entopia Butterfly Park (Ride:45 mins) and tour Entopia and witness free flying tropical butterflies fluttering about (45 minutes). Then visit handicraft center for hand drawn batik (Ride:5 mins). See handmade batik craft being transformed from a white piece of cloth to a masterpiece by master craftsmen. Buy a piece or two as souvenir for loved ones at home. Stop by fruit stall (Ride:15 mins) or Nutmeg factory (Ride: 20 mins). Learn about all Malaysian tropical fruits that are in season. Sample some spices and see them in the original form. Later go to Snake Temple (Ride: 20 mins) to see live Pit Viper snakes coiled up at temple. Not for the faint heart as these highly venomous snakes are alive and kicking before drop off at destination (Ride: 30 minutes).
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Entopia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, from Penang Island bus station, from Penang Cruise Port and from Penang International Airport. Please enquire if your hotel or pickup is outside of these localities. Tour time starts from pickup point.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103531P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems
What you can expect during your visit
- We follow strictly the latest Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines from Malaysian National Security Authority and Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems on Tripadvisor
- How much is Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems?
- Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems on Tripadvisor
- What is the Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems cancellation policy?
- Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems?
- Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems is hosted by Active Dynamics. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Active Dynamics on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103531P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1EntopiaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Penang Batik FactoryStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Ghee Hup Nutmeg FactoryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Snake TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
My guide James Ling was great. The tour covered the historic, cultural and religious highlights of the beautiful ci…
Make sure to book Vincent for a great tour
Vincent was absolutely delightful. As a local who has lived in the area his entire life he has a vast knowledge of …
Perfect way to tour Penang Island
Had a fantastic day with Lester as my guide. We decided to tour the island and go to places that were outside of Ge…
Penang private tour
I suggest tour all around Penang. Penang hills is a must Our tour guide Lester Lam was fantastic and great knowl…
Absolutely fantastic! 😊
As the tour suggests the flexibility was excellent (and a bonus), James worked around our preferences (and the rain…
This was a perfect way to personalise your tour rather than being a part of a set itinerary. Tger our guide was so …
Flexible 6-Hours Highlights
We had a lot of fun with our Chinese local tour guide Lester who taught us a lot about Penang and its culture. Besi…
Fantastic private tour experience in Penang
Excellent private tour. Our guide James was extremely knowledgeable about Penang and all of the places we wished to…
Excellent tour with James
Excellent tour with james. I am traveling solo. He was very Informative and patient with our pace. Food suggestions…
It sure is Flexible!
They picked me up at the airport, then we went around for 6 hours, touring the a good chunk of the island, then the…
Our guide Eng Seong was exceptional, friendly, professional and shared his extensive knowledge of Penang and Malays…
Very interesting day with a knowledgeable and helpful guide and comfortable transport. We visited the areas of inte…
Amazing time with Mr Eng Song. He was very welcoming and understood our needs well. Really enjoyed the flexibility …
Guide Max Chen higly recommended
The local guide Max Chen is a great guide. Great knowledge and tips given. Flexible and efficient in the itinerary.
EngSeong was very knowledgeable and accommodated all our complicated requests without any issues (we were staying a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Friends
Had a spectacular guide that started with a bit of local trivia and geography. He pointed out highlights as we drive to each stop and offered to detour along the way if we saw anything of interest to us. The day was just right. We left feeling that we met a friend, saw some of Penang’s highlights and understood a bit mare about the people, the culture, and the island.
Written December 8, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks. Great that you are able to enjoy Penang highlights and hope more people know what Penang has to offers. Have a nice day. Cheers.
Written December 9, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.