This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The charming Blue Grotto, the White Grotto (or the Cave of Champagne) and the Green Grotto. Sailing around the island Your captain will lead you to discover the secret where you can swim in Capri's cobalt blue sea.
The Scugnizzo statue, Tiberius' Leap, Coral Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Scoglio delle Sirene and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. There is a snack at one of the best restaurants, located right on the coast. In the afternoon, we sail to the port of departure.
Length: 8 hours' tour
- Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit the Grottos; (White, Green, Blue *)
- Stop for swimming and taking pictures, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
- Drinks; (water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
- Free time for visiting the center of Capri.
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Fuel and taxes
"The Capri port tax is not included. € 50 is at your expense