You are lucky to enjoy amazing scenic train ride from Ella to Kandy. How we do ? We do book train tickets for you in-advance and our agent will handover your tickets at railway station or we can handover tickets to your hotel. We will inform you train time and all details via email or telephone. What you should do ? You just book our package you are looking right now, and please let us know your hotel details and route (either from Ella to Kandy) and any other requirements. Tickets are subject to availability. In case of unavailability we would book next best available options for you. You agreed to above suggestion by continuing the booking. Notes Terms and Conditions No cancellation & no refund policy apply. Maximum of 5 Tickets would be reserved per one passport. Standard customer verification and other terms and conditions would apply. Please refer attached PASSPORT copy for more information.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Train tickt
- Entry/Admission - Bandarawela
- Entry/Admission - Haputale
- Entry/Admission - Ohiya
- Entry/Admission - Nanu Oya railway station
- Entry/Admission - Hatton
- Entry/Admission - Peradeniya
- Entry/Admission - Kandy
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Ella Railway Station, V2GW+7RG, Wellawaya-Ella-Kumbalwela Hwy, Ella, Sri Lanka will handover your tickets at railway station or we can handover tickets to your hotel.
- Nanuoya Railway Station, WPRV+VG5, Nanuoya, Sri Lanka
- Peradeniya Railway Station, 2040, Peradeniya Rd, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- William Gopallawa Mawatha, Kandy, Sri Lanka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184908P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats)?
- Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) price starts from $17.54. Discover and book Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) cancellation policy?
- Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats)?
- Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) is hosted by Ella Excursions Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ella Excursions Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 184908P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atElla Railway StationV2GW+7RG, Wellawaya-Ella-Kumbalwela Hwy, Ella, Sri Lankawill handover your tickets at railway station or we can handover tickets to your hotel.See address & details
- 1EllaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Bandarawela Railway StationStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3HaputaleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4IdalgashinnaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5OhiyaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Hatton Railway StationStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Peradeniya Railway StationStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8KandyStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee departure details
About the operator
Ella Excursions Tours
Ella, Sri Lanka
Joined in October 2018
#3 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Ella
- barbaradJ9917QP00Ella rock with JeewaWe climbed the Ella rock with Jeewa today. He was so friendly and gave us so much interesting information. He took many pictures of us and also gave us a flag of Sri Lanka! He is really a kind hearted and open guide with respect and knowledge of nature. Would really recommend him
- EllaSpacewalkers00Towards Authenticity !Genuinely down to Earth experience is offered thru local though exceptional excursions. Unusual & Uncommon destinations such as Kurulangala, Sky Pond & Eagle Rock are value for money ! Highly Recommended ! Go for it ! Ask for unlisted H²O falls,& geological formations ... ...
- celinak201800Excellent tour guideTour guide Jeewa was fantastic. He took us to all the places, very informative and knew where the best places were to observe different things. It was also like having our own personal photographer on the trip. Definitely recommend.
- 717asiaa00Recommend!Stuff is extremely competent and helpful! They are great organisers :) I really recommend their offer.
- Emma S00Great hikeJeewa arrived promptly at 4am, we drove to the start point and then I was given water, a snack and a head torch as it was pitch black. We made our way up the rock - definitely needed a guide as there are no signs and no obvious path - we had time to stop for breaks and arrived with plenty of time for the sunrise, which was beautiful. Jeewa told me many interesting facts about the area, as well as Sri Lanka in general. Afterwards we went for a cup of tea and roti and then back to my hotel, all before 9am.
- perloncho00Great person, always willing to helpI hired Rukshan as a driver and guide for fourteen days. He drove me all over the places I wanted to go and others than he recommended. He is professional, nice and talkative person, always willing to help. I had a great time with him. I will call him again if I come back to Sri Lanka.
- lightstocee00Great tour and very accomodating!Jeewantha is an amazing tour guide and photographer 🌟 He most certainly knows the best routes and places to go to in Ella. The company has been very accomodating when we asked to skip Little Adam's Peak and Ella's rock and go for a swim to one of the falls instead. We swam at Kombukara Nature Pool which has those fishes that eats away the dead skin cells in your feet (a bonus fish spa!). It was ice cold and we enjoyed every bit of the experience.🌟 Only missing a star because of the travel arrangements. I had paid for a car (as advertised) but a tuktuk came with no notice. Fortunately, Rukshan arranged for the car after our first site visit. Overall, I would recommend to go with this company and definitely asked for Jeewantha!
- dan h00Great day out in EllaGreat way to see a lot of Ella in one day. Our guide Jeewa took great care of us and was very knowledgeable and happy to answer all our questions.
- ceylon2400A climb that is well worth the view!!Jeewa our tour guide was very knowledgeable and caring to make sure we were all having a good time and felt safe as we hiked up the Ella rock in the dark with torches! The climb up is strenuous at parts but the views at the top are fully worth it!! It is a thrilling experience... Thank you Jeewa!
- 114sajithm00A Real Boutique ExperienceI had an awesome real boutique experience while on my stay with them. Place was really charming,thrilling and exotic with some nice hill views. Food was really in higher standard level the cuisines was mouth watering delicious. Staff was really friendly and gave us a best hospitality!You can easily get on to places in Ella which you want to reach out!
- Sofia F00Amazing day tripGreat day getting to know the beautiful city of Ella. It's a very full on day but absolutely worth it, if you don't have much time. Jeewan, the driver and guide, couldn't be kinder or more accommodating. Took his time to talk about his country and culture. Would definitely recommend.
- g3gayathri00Unforgettable Diyaluma falls and forest hikeAmazing cool best place. Some places forest is so bright through which we climb up to the falls. Some place is is dark with shades. Once u reach the top the view and the experience is immeasurable. Best falls with natural pool. Have a help of a local to go up and ask them to check the waters before you get in. Upendra a local guide helped us. His no 0775474725.
- wooo2600Fantastic tour!!!Jeewa our tour guide was absolutely amazing, so kind and caring! I booked this tour with my mum who's nearly 60, he helped both of us climb to the top of Ella Rock and held my mum down the tricky parts! Jeewa shared all his knowledge with us around the tea plantations, coffee, fruits, vegetables, plants, animals, trains and so much more. He answered any questions we had about Sri Lanka and is also a fantastic photographer! We had an issue with tuk tuk at the beginning, but this did not stop the tour, Jeewa very quickly organised another tuk tuk for us and the tour continued within 5 minutes which was fantastic, so thank you so much for this! Jeewa informed us of the plan as went along and tailored it to suits our needs. We chose to visit 4 icons and miss little adams peak as mum was done with walking for the day! Water, drink in restaurant, snacks and lunch provided, large range of food to choose from and very tasty! If you want a tour that's got everything included, this is the one to book. Thanks again, Jeewa, for a fantastic experience that me and mum will never forget!
- Philip T00Great tour around Ella!Thanks to Jeewa for a great tour around Ella! He was very accommodating when I missed the initial pick up time, and was able to do a shorter tour. Very knowledgeable about the area, and took me to the best spots at each location. And a great photographer aswell!
- Palithas1700Breathtaking viewsAn amazing experience with our guide Jeewa… few hours of hike up on the rock with such breathtaking views and so much rich vegetation. Jeewa was very friendly and knowledgeable on a variety of local things including the fauna and flora of the country. He was very helpful and made the 2h30 climb so interesting. Worth doing this memorable tour. Thank you.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats) provided by Ella Excursions Tours
Product Overview: Ella to Kandy Train Tickets - (Reserved Seats)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos